chapter 8

Jacellas orbs popped open.

    She rolled out of bed, smacking her nose on her side table as she did so. She brushed her head and slipped on some punk boots. Jacella was a girl with a plan, but she didn't have the means to draw her PhD. So the medium girl started walking to her favorite neighborhood store, ‘The Store That Sells Things’.

    While that was happening, Edwrina was gazing at Bellon, he had gotten scared when he turned the corner and saw his reflection, and he had pissed all over the floor. As cute and endearing as she normally found this urinating behavior, she was getting tired of slipping in it and mopping it up all the time. A bit annoyed Edwrina picked up the emo boy and set him in the bathtub. 

    “Stay.” She said pointing her finger at him. “If you have to pee, pee in the tub, I'm going to The Store That Sells Things.” She turned around leaving the pee-soaked emo boy standing shivering in the crystal tub.

    Edwrina took a deep breath, staring out the window, it was bright out. If even a single drop of sun got on her perfect pale large skin she would have an aneurysm and twinkle time would start. 

    The large hunky muscular woman turned around and grabbed a large woolen black hooded poncho. And started for The Store That Sells Things.

    Each step was terrible, the heat was unbearable, and she had to work hard to keep her large thick nose out of the sun's rays. 

    A super cool girl with glasses was dancing in the middle of the sidewalk, boombox on her shoulder, right outside of The Store That Sells Things. She was dancing to some crappy poppy sounds, the dancing girls curly frizzy brown hair whipped around her face when a gust of wind blew by, the gust of wind was so strong it blew Edwrinas hood off, revealing her pale face in the sun. 

    “No, NO!” Edwrina screamed, before she collapsed on the ground. 

    “Are you okay?” The girl asked, no longer dancing.

    Edwrina started screaming and convulsing “ITS TWINKLE TIME, ITS TWINKLE TIME, I'M GONNA TWINKLE ALL OVER YOU!!!”

    The Boombox girl ran inside The Store That Sells Things to avoid Edwrinas strange drug addict like behavior. 

    Eventually the cops were called. Three police officers showed up at the scene, they looked at each other and nodded. The cop on the left turned his walkie-talkie on and paged the department. 

    “Hello? Yeah, we got a code 709, send the big guns.” 

    The police officers cleared the road of any remaining civilians and drove away, behind them a spiral orange mirror looking thing was forming, it opened up like a portal and a weird looking man with tiny eyes and a small scruffy go-tee. He wore a big blue suit and a Red large cape was floating there. He looked like a bug.

     “Wow, a floating glowing woman, how creative.” He muttered, he stretched his arms and stuck his hand out, he swung it around in a bunch of shapes, the shapes blocked the sun, making a little shadow thing, Edwrina flopped on the floor, pulled her hood up and ran inside The Store That Sells Things.

    “Was that Dr. Strange?” The store clerk asked, his nose pressed up against the glass and his purple hair was cut short around his face. 

    “It was. That's insane!” Boombox girl exclaimed orbs wide with excitement. The two turned to each other and high fived. 

    “Man, I wish I got that on video,” Store clerk said looking disappointed. 

    Edwrina ignored the pair, she walked to the health section of the store and found exactly what she was looking for. She scooped up some toddler sized diapers, and some strawberry shortcake swirls.