chapter 9

Jacella was still crawling around the mansion attic when she heard the fight going down outside the bathroom.
    The girl of medium size transformed into a were-rat of large size, she listened to the fighting as she ran down the stairs.
     "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well you havent e-e-even cleaned u-u-u-u-u-u-up my d-d-dead r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rooster! Or r-r-re-replaced h-h-h-him!" Bellon shouted. "E-e-e-ever since y-y-you moved in, th-th-th-th-th-things h-have gotten s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-super we-weird!” she heard Bellon shriek.
    “I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE BEST WEEKS OF MY LIFE YOU SMALL MAN!” Edwrina shouted back.
    Jacella snuck out the front door and attacked a door-to-door salesman that was about to knock on the mansion's door. She stripped him down and wore his suit, ripped his mustache off and taped it to her upper lip, and she grabbed his briefcase and knocked on the door interrupting the couple's quarrel.

***

Bellon and Edwrina ceased their fighting and walked down to the front door, when Edwrina opened the door a man in a fancy suit and a briefcase was standing on the porch. Another man was behind him, looking beat up, in a pair of boxers. Edwrina and Bellon looked at the salesman in front of them.
    “Ello’ I is a Doctor I is!” The salesman seemed to have a British cockney accent. Edwrina and Bellon just blinked at the doctor in front of them, rather confused as to why he was outside their mansion.
    “I want to take your tes’icals I do! And your u’erus, Only ten million british dollars!”
    Edwirna and Bellon looked at each other, unsure of what to say.
    “Um, thanks but we aren't interested,” Edwrina said unamused and started to close the door.
    “But chu cont! You mucht hav’ your tes’icals and u’erus removed, you bolf got the cancer!”
    Edwrina and Bellon both gasped and grabbed each other, they couldn't believe that they were fighting about something as silly as diapers when they both had cancer.
    “H-h-h-h-how d-do you k-k-k-k-k-k-know-w?” Bellon stuttered, his diaper quivering almost as hard as his lip.
    “I am’ a doc’or I am’, I just know fings I do.” The doctor said with an air of a smart person,
    Edwrina dragged the doctor inside begging him to do anything in his power to save them. The doctor reassured them both and asked if they had a room where the procedure could be performed. Bellon nodded and led them all to the kitchen on the third floor.
    "I ne-ne-never use this k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kitchen so this sh-should be f-fine," he said. The doctor got to work setting up the equipment and two operating tables that were pulled out of the briefcase the doctor carried.

***

Jacella was pleased that the couple had bought her scheme. She cackled to herself quietly as she set up her equipment.
    "Now pleash s’rip and put on these hospital gowns," she told the couple. Edwrina started to strip down right there before Bellon frantically stopped her and told her they needed to go change in a different room. They both left and came back out in their hospital gowns. Bellon's was dragging on the floor because it was meant for an adult-sided adult and he was a child-sized adult. Jacella cursed herself for forgetting to grab a child's hospital gown.
    "Now ef you would each lay down on one of these opera’ing tables, I will adminis’er a sleeping drug so that you won't fewl nofin’," she told them, doing her fake doctor's accent. Edwrina and Bellon embraced each other much to Jacellas's annoyance. After a few minutes they separated and each laid down on their respective operating table.
    Jacella picked up the canister of sleeping gas and was trying to figure out how to use it. The dang thing didn't come with instructions so she opted for a quicker solution.
    "If you lot could shuff your orbs, tha'd be a good thing woldntit." she told them. They both closed their spheres, and Jacella whacked them over the head with the metal container. Bellon's head injury from the basketball game was still healing, and his face started squirting blood when Jacella hit him. Jacella freaked out and threw the canister, putting a massive hole in the wall, and started trying to stop the blood.
    Her average-sized hands frantically grabbed some duct tape and some napkins and mopped up the blood and taped the gaping hole in the skin with the tape.
When the bleeding was less severe she started on the procedure. She grabbed a pair of safety scissors that Bellon had left on the counter and reached down to cut Bellon's testicles off. She kind of had to saw them off as she cut, since you know, they were attached to him. She got them off and shoved them into her pocket, and then she walked to Edwrina, Jacella looked at the large woman in front of her and did the same to her, she cut out the large woman's uterus and taped the wound shut.
Once the average girl had both mangled bloody organs in her suit pocket and she was done cleaning up, she made a mad dash for the back door. She transformed into her rat form and scrambled under the statue and into the Rat-Cave. She snickered as she ran to her rat-room to find a place to store the reproductive organs she has stolen. She found two jars and shoved the organs into them, sealing the jars tightly, and shoving them onto a shelf that she had in her room.

    Edwrina woke up on the operating table, feeling as if her head was full of tiny bugs with hammers that were banging on her skull and brain. Edwrina sat up and looked down at the bloody mess on her stomach taped shut.
    “Belly, wake up my sweet emo boy.” Edwrina gently cooed over to the emo boy.
    Bellon groaned and started to sit up, he felt like Garfield on a Monday, just miserable. Fortunately for him though, he was spared the headache, because his brain was simply too small and emo to get a headache.
    “W-w-w-w-w-w-where are my testicles E-e-e-e-edwriana?” Bellon stuttered, noticing the absence of his two tiny friends.
    “We got surgery, remember? Though I am starting to doubt that the doctor was really a doctor….”
    “W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-we got d-d-d-duped!” wailed Bellon, in deep despair.
Edwrina hugged bellon assuring him everything was fine and that it didnt really matter. Then Bellon and Edwrina got up and each took a shower, when they had both finished they sat down to watch Bellon's favorite movie.
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.”
The movie started with its epic intro and the couple snuggled up on the couch, just happy to be together, even if their organs did just get looted.