𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

After hopping in the limo and driving over to Edwrinas family's house the pair stood at the door, Bellon was too nervous to knock. A creepy looking girl with big bulging bug orbs opened the door, she looked pale and sickly, just like Edwrina.
"Jaspera!" Edwina smirked, "How's my brother, Aliec, treating you?"
Jaspera licked her lips looking at Bellon, "You brought a half bre- What on earth happened to your gazing orbs? You look terrible!"
Bellon drew back, 'How rude' he thought with his emo brain.
"Bellon will fully convert eventually, we are totally in love and i wanted him to meet the fam." Edwrina said with a tone that clearly showed Jaspera not to push the matter of the missing orbs.
The triumvirate walked in through the door shutting it behind them.
"EDDY!" A pixi looking man screeched running towards Edwrina, wrapping his arms around her. "Wow it's been a while hasn't it?"
Bellon could not believe what he was seeing, another pale sickly man was kissing Edwrinas cheek! Bellon couldn't believe Edwrina would kiss other men so easily.
"G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-get off o-of her, s-s-s-s-shes m-mine!" Bellon shouted with his tiny emo fists trembling at his sides. WIthout warning Bellon grabbed the man's balls through his pants, and twisted them both off with a POP, and yanked them out of the mans pants. While the man was on the floor screeching cupping his pants rolling around, Edwrina turned to Bellon.
"Silly Bellon, Aliec is my brother!" Edwrina laughed at Bellons silly goose behavior and the pair of them stepped over Aliecs writhing figure and walked into the kitchen. Bellon gazed around the room, the home seemed very nice, large windows with a few into the forest, nice smooth stairs, it wasn't super homely, but it was a house that someone could own. Bellon started to juggle the testicals.
Bellon watched as Edwrina clicked her tongue to find out where she was in the room using echolocation. Bellon felt bad for her, sure, she was totally hot without her orbs, he didn't want her to feel embarrassed, Jaspera had been rude earlier and Bellon knew Edwrina was feeling self conscious. His little fists clamped around the testicals in his hands and suddenly he had an idea.
"E-e-e-e-edwrina! Kneel d-down in f-f-f-front of me!" Bellon jumped in emo excitement as Edwrina knelt down. With trembling emo hands bellon slid Edwrinas brothers testicles into her vision sockets, and licked the blood off of her face. With a sharpie he drew all over the testicles to make them black just like her dark orbs used to be.
"You look beautiful, Edwrina, with or without vision orbs." He smiled up at the large woman with testicals in her face.
From the other room they heard a cry "MY TESTICALS!" Aliec had apparently woken back up and seen the damage. Bellon giggled watching Jaspera try to comfort the screaming man on the floor. Edwrina gasped, "Bellon! Did you put my brother's testicals in my orb sockets? That's so thoughtful!" Bellon blushed and murmured something about it not being a big deal.
***

"Let me get this straight, this... boy, Bellon comes into our house, rips off my son's testicals, and shoves them into your face?" The head of the house Carlily asked, not pleased. Edwrina just shrugged.
"I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I thought it seemed thoughtful.", the tall pale testical-faced woman told Carlily. "They'll grow back, I'm sure. I had both my arms cut off and they grew back like, super quick. It'll be fine.", Edwrina stated, smirking a little, blinking her testicular spheres. Carlily rolled her yellow orbs at her adopted daughter.
"Are we seriously going to let this emo freak of nature sit at our table? He ripped Aliecs balls off! If my balls had been ripped off, Bellon would be dead right now." A handsome man with blond hair and pasty skin shouted over the dinner table, and he turned and ran out the door, shouting "SOMEBODY FOLLOW ME I'M DISTRAUGHT!"
A woman even more muscular than Edwrina stood up and said "I'll get Rossilis, It was nice to meet you Bellon, my name is Emmele by, I think you will get along just fine here." And she ran off to catch up with her husband/adopted brother. Bellon didn't completely understand the family dynamic around here, but he liked it.
"Dinner is served." Esman, Edwrinas adopted father, said walking into the room with a giant silver platter on it. He took his slender hands and took the lid off of the large platter, revealing the body of a dead deer. Cheers were shouted all around the table as the family ripped open the deer's flesh with their teeth, slurping up the blood and gnawing at the deers bones and guts.
"Why aren't you eating Bellon?" Jaspera asked, squinting at Bellon suspiciously with her bright yellow globes.
"U-U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uh," Bellon stuttered. He didn't want to eat a raw deer, but he didn't want to offend Edwrinas family either. The tiny emo boy scooted onto the table and shoved his face into the open chest of the deer. He felt the cold blood clots and arteries popping in his teeth when he bit down, the juices running down his chin and staining his shirt. When a particularly large and hairy chunk of raw flesh slid down his gullet he started to like it, the taste was so bad but so good. Bellon couldn't help but urinate because of how happy and confused he was.
When Carlilly saw amber shimmering liquid seep into the table cloth she got very worried. "Bellon dear boy, are you releasing your bladder sack onto my nice table?"
With Carlillys words everyone paused and looked at the urine soaked table with disgust.
"Oh mom, he just pees a bit when he's excited that's all." Edwrina said, flopping her head in a circular motion. Esman looked at Bellon, then at his wife. This didn't seem to reassure either of them. Dinner continued to be awkward, only increasing in awkwardness when Aleic walked back in the room, along with Emmelie and Rossalis. The only two people not feeling awkward was Edwrina and Bellon, who were both currently slurping up the deers long intestine, chewing and slurping until the couples lips meet, and unable to control herself, Edwrina grabbed Bellon and set him in the bloody deer carcass, wrapping the skin around him like a blanket, Edwrina whisper sang a song to him brushing his hair with her bloody hands.
"I fell in love with an emo boy
Yeah im in love with an emo boy
I fell in love with an emo boy
All i want is an emo boy
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Uuuhhhh yeEEEEeeeeaaah"
Bellon started to cry, the song was just too beautiful, and slowly, wrapped up in the deer carcass, he fell asleep. The rest of Edwrinas family watched, disgusted and horrified. Esman stood up and left the room, Carlily following soon after.
"Mee mee mee mee mee mee mee mee '' He snored gently like the small emo boy he was. Edwrina smirked at her emo boy and echolocationed up at her remaining siblings.
"Isn't he just perfect?" She said, stroking Bellons face lovingly.
Rossalis looked at Edwrina,"What in the holy frickin 'heck is your relationship?!", he exclaimed.
"A relationship so loving you simply wouldn't understand, dear brother of mine." And with that Edwrina scooped up the deer-carcass-sleeping bag with Bellon still inside and carried him up the stairs into the guest bedroom, and she went to her own room and went to sleep.