Chapter 1 | What a Start...

I woke up to a very annoying alarm. It came from my parents room, so, I do whatever logical, simple minded, sweet person would do. "TURN THAT CRAP OFF!" I yelled. Gin, my cat, jumped up in fright. "Sorry, buddy."

I heard the alarm shut off and I was at peace...

"(Y/n). Wake up. It's morning time." I heard Dad open my bedroom door, I can sense that he was leaning on the door frame.

I hummed as if saying, "No, please let me go to dreamland."

Dad then went inside my room and then opened my windows to let the fresh morning air in. "Come on." He then pulled my sheets off of me, and then just walked off.

I groaned and laid there for a few seconds , "Fine..." I got up and put my bed away. "Come on, Gin."

I begrudgingly walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair, but I saw shirtless Dad just staring at the mirror weirdly. With the faucet on...

It took a few seconds for me to say something, "Dad, look

It took a few seconds for me to say something, "Dad, look. If you are going to stand there like a weirdo, at least hand me my toothbrush and hairbrush..."

Dad turns to me and smiles, "Sure, sweetheart." He then grabbed my (F/c) toothbrush and hairbrush then handed me them.

"Thanks, Dad." I then went to the kitchen to get two cups of water and walked back to my room.

I pulled up a mirror and brushed my teeth, all fresh and clean. I brushed my (Hair Length), removing the tangles. Gin kept trying to grab my hairbrush, which caused him to scratch my hand on accident, "Ouch..."

SHING

Oh... Do you know what that 'shing' sound means?

Breakfast is being made!

I (long haired) tied my hair to a bun (or short haired) bobby pinned my hair back to remove the hair on front of my face and started getting dressed. I put on a tank top and joggers, nothing too fancy.

Me and Gin walked to the kitchen and saw Dad, on the floor taking pictures of what seems to be Mom's bento for work.

"Dad! What's wrong with you?" I told Dad.

He turned to me.

"The lighting is bad here!"

I pulled my phone from my pocket and turned on the flashlight, adjusting for good lighting.

Dad was grateful and thanked me, "Move it a little higher?.... Perfec- wait, a little right.. Perfect!" He then got up and showed me the results, "What do you think?"

"Yea... really pleasing in the eyes..." I said as I grabbed my chin with my thumb and point finger.

THUD!

Dad and I turned around. Papers flew outside of the kitchen and saw a wild mom on the floor with office clothes- oh wait, that's Mom. She gets up quickly, seems like she's in a hurry. "Shit! I'm so late!"

I went to get her a cup of water.

"Late? But it ain't time for you to leave yet.." Dad questioned.

"I forgot that I have an important meeting today!" Mom exclaimed as she tried to put on her shoes, I handed her the cup of water. "Thank you, Sweetheart!" She then kissed my forehead and chugged that water like a jug of Root Beer.

She handed me the cup, "I'm so sorry, Sweeties! I gotta go!" She then ran to the door, "Love you!"

"Hey wait! Your breakfast-!" Dad was cut off by the door shutting.

"Love you, too, Honey/Mom..." Dad and I said calmly.

"Just like a bat out of hell..." Dad commented.

"Sped out like a tornado..." I added. I then wandered back to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I looked at the floor. It was Mom's Policure Bento...

"Well.. I gotta start doing laundry..." I overheard Dad as he picked up Gin and just stared at him.

"Dad..."

"Then do some grocery shopping."

"Daddy..."

"Oh.. and food for you, too, Gin.."

"Daddy!"

"Huh?" He finally turned to me.

"Mom forgot her bento..."

...

...

...

...

...

"SHIT!" Dad yelled as he did the following: Ran in the kitchen, closed the bento, put it in the bag, put said bag in a very suspicious looking steel case, sped walked to the front door and put on his fedora hat. "(Y/n), Sweetheart! Go eat breakfast and do online school work!"

SLAM!

I then hear outside, "YOU FORGOT YOUR BENTO!!!"

...

I giggled.

I love my family.