Chapter 6 | diy❤️

Dad and I started to walk back home from the hardware store.

Pause, Rewind, Teleport. You are wondering why we're coming out of the hardware store.

So, I was in my room watching something on my phone and Dad was folding my clothes and placing them in my drawers. I got up and showed Dad something on YouTube on my phone about how to make a really cute Himmeli Geometric Decor with Clear Quartz Crystals in them.

(Sup, Author here. If you guys are wondering what they look like...)

(I'm a Spiritual chick/believes in crystal energy and auras, and these with Clear Quartz are so good to have in y'all's rooms to collect those bad vibes, especially Blue Agate

(I'm a Spiritual chick/believes in crystal energy and auras, and these with Clear Quartz are so good to have in y'all's rooms to collect those bad vibes, especially Blue Agate.)

I was telling Dad about me wanting to make some to bring life to my room. Dad saw the next recommended video titled "DIY's for Housewives!" He took my phone and clicked on it.

We ligit watched 10 minutes of this video.

In the outdo, the woman said, "If you are interested in more Housewife DIY, please consider getting my book "For Housewives: Fashionable DIY BOOK."! You can get it at our local grocery store-"

Dad turned off my phone and handed it back to me, "Sweetheart, put on your shoes and your black mask, we are going shopping."

~

After buying the book, Dad immediately started reading it. "Now to the hardware store."

~

Dad holds 2 2x4 wood and I hold 2 bags and 2 long golden pipes. Not only did we get stuff for Dad's DIY projects, but I got my stuff, too! And these gold colored pipes are really, really strong. Good thing we got this really good pipe cutter.

We started walking back to our house. I told Dad I was happy to help with his project, so he started reading out loud the book for me to hear. I looked over at the book, silently reading it to myself. "'Beginners tend to use too much force. The important thing is coming up with a plan of attack. Housewives, let's give this DIY project a try.'"

"DIY?" We heard a grown man's voice say.

We look up and see 3 grown men messing with a young man, who was on his phone.

The young man looked at Dad, "Tatsu, over here!" He called Dad.

"Oh." Dad replied, "Hey, Masa."

I secured and adjusted my mask.

'Masa' then quickly went on Dad's side and started teasing the grown men, "Haha! You morons! You're in for it now! Go kick their punk asses, boss man!"