Chapter 4 | (sponsored by oxiclean)

I was in the family room. I was sitting on the floor doing an Algebra worksheet on the table. I know what you are wondering, how do I have a paper worksheet when I do online school, and to that I say... We have a printer... Anyway, homework can be a pain in the ass, but it has to be done. Gin was laying on my lap, so he made it less stressful for me.

Dad was making lunch or dinner, I don't know really.

I then heard the family room phone ring, I was about to get up to pick it up, but Dad beat me to it, "I got it, focus on your school work." He then picked the phone up, "Hello?...What? The big boss is coming? What time?...... I see... Thank you..." *Click* He then looked... well, I don't know what you would call that look...

 well, I don't know what you would call that look

"What was that about?" I asked.

"The Boss is coming..." He said very menacingly as he walked to the window in the room. He took out his cigarette and smoked out the window. He then took the cigarette from his mouth. "Before the boss arrives, I've got a job for you..."

I'm so fucking confused on what's happening... "...Me?"

Dad shushed me, "Shh I'm monologuing..."

"Ok..."

Dad disposed of the cigarette and continued, "Everyone seems to think you're the man, but..." He went to the family room closest and took out this wooden stick that could be used as a baton. "You still gotta prove yourself to me..."

*Click* ♫Doo Doo!♫ Motherfucker turned on the Roomba®...

"Are you up to the challenge? Huh?!" Dad crouched as he, Gin, and I looked at the Roomba® cleaning the floor in silence...

*vuuuuuuuu*

...

...

Dad went "Professional" mode and laid on the floor and checked for dust... Even Gin was like "What the frick?"

Dad finally said something "...nice..." He then got up and picked up some cleaning supplies, "Alright, I'm putting you in charge on this turf, 'ight?"

After he finished saying that, the Roomba® then got stuck on the corner and didn't clean the corner.

"HEY, YOU GOT ATTACK THE CORNERS!" He yelled at a cleaning product.

He then got a cloth and wrapped it around the wooden baton, "That's where all the scum hangs out, so hit it, you chickenshit!"

He then ran to the scum corner and started cleaning it with the cloth botan thing. If you don't have something like a Swiffer® Duster™, use a stick and a somewhat wet cloth to get the dirt and dust in corners and to get those tough stains out...

Dad turned to the Roomba®, "Let's face it: You are just an amateur Miku got at that obligatory ceremony..."

"You mean 'The Wedding'?" I commented.

He continued, "Being a househusband ain't no joke..."

After that, he left to clean the bathroom..

...

...

What the fuck just happened?

Welcome to the Kudora family... where the randomest shit happens and we call that love :)

"Heh, what a way to talk to a robot, huh Gin... Gin?" I looked around and saw that Gin walked out the room, huh...

"Sweetheart! Can you cut the head off the fish that we are going to eat for me?!" Dad yelled from the other room.

I put my pencil on the table, "Ok!"

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a sharp knife, and started chopping off the heads. It was a little tough and I was doing it slowly, but it went ok.

Some commotion was going on and I heard "Enough, Gin!"

"What happened?!" I yelled.

"Get outta here.." Dad muttered.

"Nya!" Gin replied.

"Gin was bothering me while cleaning." Dad finally answered.

"Oh ok."

We continued what we were doing..

...

...

...

...

*crunch* NYAAA!!!!

I then hear things falling, breaking, and a "AHHH!"

I ran to the hall, "What happened?!"

"That's Tatsu's place!" I heard outside the front door and it swung opened.

I looked at Dad, who was on the floor, with broken glass, plastic, and red wine all over him. He looked like a corpse. "Dad! Are you okay?!"

The Roomba® passed by his dead-not-dead body, dragging the red wine where it went.

I looked at who walked in and saw the Boss lady with some other lady. They saw me and started backing up and screamed.

I then realized...

...

...

I still have the knife in my hand.

...

...

oh...

"Wait! I can explain!"

____

sponsered by oxiclean stain fighter, it gets the ToUgH sTaInS oUt