A/N

Well, hello everybody. Long time no see. How have y'all been?

Anywho, I finished this story a little over a year ago, and I gotta say, it's rather embarassing. I have received nothing but endless support from you guys, and I couldn't have asked for better readers. On the other hand, though, my writing has improved so much since the time I wrote this, and I really feel like I didn't give my girls the justice they deserve.

So, without further ado, I am here to announce that I am writing another Harlivy story :) !

I've decided that Im not quite ready to say goodbye to the characters that I have loved for so long. With that being said, things are going to go quite differently than they did in this story. For example, Harley isn't going to get pregnant, and Joker won't play nearly as big of a part...or at least, that's not in the current plans. who knows what will happen?

This new story Im writing is centered around Poison Ivy's road to recovery and how their relationship started off. I feel like in this book, I really zoomed past the whole part about how Harley started off as Ivy's psychiatrist, which funny enough, was the part I was most excited about when I started writing Love Doctors. So, since I want to highlight that more, I've started to write a new story called Wishing on Dandelions, in which the whole therapy aspect will be emphasized and really drawn out.

       I am in no means trying to pressure you into reading it. I'm just so glad you made it this far in Love Doctors! However, if you're like me and just crave more Harlivy action, feel free to go to my profile and join me on this journey. Love you guys!

And as I always say, happy readings!

-Deese :)

(yes deese is my actual name. haha yes like deez nuts very funny ok let's move on)