-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

act three — sourstranger things, season four

act three — sour
stranger things, season four

Since the Battle of Starcourt, Cassidy Sinclair and Max faced challenging times. Max struggled, especially with the grief over Billy's death, and Cassidy supported her through it all. However, things took a turn for Cassidy as Lucas joined the basketball team and gained popularity, growing distant and cold towards her. This shift led to occasional fights between them, creating a strain on their friendship.

As the captain of the cheerleaders, Cassidy gained some popularity, but her loyalty remained with the Party, especially Max. Cassidy, ever vigilant, made it her mission to ensure Max's well-being at every moment. With a bit of assistance from Theodore's discreet mind control ability, they managed to have all their classes together – a secret arrangement that added a touch of mischief to their high school routine. Wink, wink.

Worried about Max's heartbreak, Cassidy's concern led to a bit of clinginess. However, she found solace in growing closer to Mike. Together, they eagerly anticipate the reunions with Eleven and Will. Cassidy's plan involves frequent trips between Hawkins and California, ensuring she can check on the well-being of the Party and maintain connections despite the distance.

Theodore, a sharp and nerdy student, holds multiple roles at school – from being the School Hall Monitor to the Library Helper, Office Assistant, and a member of the Student Council. Despite his sister facing some teasing, Theodore doesn't hesitate to use his intellect to put those bullies in their place. Unfazed by his nerdy reputation, he carries out his responsibilities with pride.

Cassidy and Max's relationship took a hit as Max kept her feelings guarded, leading to a breakup. Frustrated with Max's emotional closed-gate, Cassidy decided to end things. Despite the breakup, Max maintained her closed-off demeanor, acting as if nothing had occurred, while Cassidy grappled with the emotional aftermath.

Cassidy's return to her old self as the Sour Prankster after the breakup alarmed Mike and Dustin. Concerned that she might be on the verge of self-harm, they recognized that engaging in pranks was Cassidy's coping mechanism, a way to distract herself from the pain of the recent breakup.

Theodore and Will find solace in occasional escapes to the bathrooms to talk and share their feelings, occasionally sharing a kiss. Although they are back together, they're taking it slow. Theodore regrets the previous breakup, realizing it was a result of stress. Fortunately, Will understands and they're navigating their relationship at a comfortable pace.

Mike and Cassidy's time in California started off well, but things took a strange turn when unusual events unfolded. Dr. Owens unexpectedly sought their help, introducing a new layer of mystery and challenges to their otherwise pleasant experience.

Cassidy's return to Hawkins to check on Max takes a mysterious turn when they decide to explore the Creel House. Initially at odds with Lucas, they stumble upon a peculiar clock that triggers a blackout, leading Cassidy to communicate with Billy in an otherworldly encounter. Meanwhile, Mildred's involvement with an ominous figure raises concerns, signaling potential trouble ahead.