Stress (the Lovejoys)

Smut-ish

Timothy Lovejoy's Pov:

I'm so exhausted I really need a break ,so I called Ned. he agreed to be incharge of the church for a week, while Helen and I went on a romantic train getaway. The train goes through beautiful mountain countryside. I plan to surprise Helen by coming home early and showing her the tickets I just booked. I was able to plan this trip for our anniversary week.

I just finished my paperwork and such so my job here is done well for now at least. I say bye to our new secretary and phone person,and walk out to my car. I finally made it home.i set my stuff down at the door and pulled up the tickets on my phone.i walked into the living room and saw Helen reading a book. I walk over and tap her shoulder. She sets her book down and looks up at me.

Hellen:Tim,you're home early

Tim:Well I have a surprise for you and I just couldn't wait.

Helen:Well what is it?

(i show her my phone with the tickets on it)

Helen:TIM you booked us a vacation

Tim: yes dear i did

Helen:oh i love you so much when are we going

Tim: two weeks its for our anniversary

Helen: you remembered

Tim:of course i did

Helen:oooo im so excited

The day of the trip

Helen's Pov:

Oh i can't begin to explain how excited i am for today. Not only is it time and i's anniversary but we're going on vacation too. I finished packing everything last night and now Tim is driving us to the airport. Yes we're getting on a train but we have to fly to Switzerland.

We just boarded the plane and I was surprised to see that Tim booked first-class seats.We finally took-off and were on our way to Switzerland.

I woke-up in Switzerland with an almost euphoric feeling.

The plane landed and Tim and I caught a taxi to the train station for our legitimate vacation.

Once Tim and I got settled and the train left the station we were both feeling jet lagged and tired so we took a nap together.

*Smut*

Helen Woke-up to the feeling of something hard against her.She looked down to see that it was her husband.She feared it was because he was dreaming, to ease herself she shook him awake,"Tim...Timothy wake-up.""mmMmmm,What is it helen"Tim mumbled." Tim you're uhh hard."Helen whispered.Well, I'm in bed with the most beautiful woman i could imagine."Tim complimented, gently flipping them over so he was on top of her;kissing her neck gently.

Foreplay,climax,foreplay,climax,thrust,thrust thrust, and double climax.Yay everyone wins ッ

" Christ almighty, that was probably the best time yet."Helen said out of breath."agreed"Tim replied

Tim's Pov:

The rest of our trip was amazing. We saw such beautiful country-sides and experienced wonderful things. When we returned to Springfield we were more in love and I was not nearly as stressed from work.

A/N: I know its a lot shorter and there's not really any smut I just wasn't completely comfortable writing that part, but you can use you're imagination, also I had Testing at school today soo my brain is just mush at this point.