Date Night (Apu/Manjula)

Apu Pov:

It's been about a month since I had the affair with that squishee lady and everyday I've been doing something for Manjula its some sometimes small things that i do sometimes i do bigger things like tonight I'm leaving work early to take Manjula out on a date like we used to do when we first got married. However, unlike those dates this one is a surprise. I was able to convince my brother Sanjay to cover my shift and I got Marge and Lisa to watch the kids. I booked reservations at Manjula's favorite restaurant and got her fresh flowers from a small floral shop and got her some of the best chocolate ever. I am getting ready to leave the Kwik E Mart to go home to manjula.im very excited for this romantic evening.

Manjula POV:

It's been some time since Apu had the affair and I'm still very heartbroken. I truly thought he loved me. I guess not. However, he has been doing small things for me i mean he made me my favorite breakfast this morning and he had been taking care of the octuplets when the wakeup crying at 2 in the morning, but I don't think there's much he can do that will help me see he's changed and truly loves me. All I want now is for him to at least treat me like he did when we first got married.

Apu POV:

I'm on my way back home and I'm starting to get nervous. I don't even know if she'll say yes and if she doesn't what will I do then. Maybe i shouldn't do this... no I'm going to do this i love her and I need her to see I care.

I've just gotten to the apartment and I'm still anxious, but I know I have to go through with this.

Manjula's POV:

*knock knock*

I answer the door to see none other than my "husband"

Manjula: Why did you knock you have a key

Apu: well I thought it'd be more formal if I'm going to ask you to go on a date with me

He pulled out the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I've ever seen

Manjula: and why should i go with you you're probably only going to take me to some crappy restaurant and a trashy movie

Apu: well if you think that your favorite restaurant "you Thai now' is crappy and going to our old stargazing spot is a bad date...

Manjula: Apu you're planning on taking me to our special spot and my favorite restaurant

I'm on the verge of tears because this was the first date that Apu took me on when we got married. Ever since then the Thai place and the stargazing point are my favorite places.

Apu: I was hoping it'd be a surprise but yes.

Manjula: But we don't have a babysitter and I'm not ready for a date.

Apu: I already took care of it Marge owes me a favor so i asked her and Lisa because I figured she might need reinforcements and they should be here in 10-15 minutes as for you I think you look stunning already but if you'd like to I got a reservation at 7:50 so you have plenty of time.

Manjula: Apu you sweet thing thank you I'll go get ready and you can put these gorgeous flowers in a vase.

I'm so excited for my date with Apu. I still can't believe he remembered all my favorite things maybe he is changing.

Apu POV:

I'm even more excited for tonight now that Manjula said yes.

20 minutes later:

Manjula POV:

Marge and Lisa are here to watch the octuplets and I'm all dressed up and ready for our date. Apu has been such a gentleman this evening and I really think I might start falling in love with him again if he does one more thing for me with himself being an afterthought.

Weve arrived at my favorite Thai place in Springfield. Apu even got all the doors for me. We were seated and it was almost as magical as our first date together.

The food was amazing as always and when we finished and left Apu took me to the best place in the world to stargaze. The sky was so beautiful i cant believe how perfect this evening had been.

Manjula: Apu this has been the most wonderful night thank you

Apu: Of course, Manjula I wanted to give you the best night because I truly want you to know that I'm sorry and I want to be a better husband for you.

Manjula: I'm still hurt from that but I do see that you are sorry and want to change so I want to let you back in my life slowly and I want you to know that I still love you and while I can't forgive you I can give you a second chance.

Apu: I understand Manjula and I won't ever let you down again. I love you.

Manjula: as much as I love you, I'm holding you to this no matter what.

Apu: i understand

Manjula: before we go home can we get ice cream like we used to after our dates

Apu: Of course, my love, I wouldn't have it another way.

Apu POV:

I can't believe that Manjula is giving me a second chance. I don't want to hurt her again.

A/N: I'm so so sorry I haven't updated this in so long I've had so much going on but I promise I will update this more often.