New Beginnings (Kumiko/C.B.G.) (Hella smut)

A/N: before you read, I just want to let you know that I'll refer to comic book guy as cbg cause I feel like referring to him as jeff his actual name might get confusing so I'm just going to refer to him as cbg.

Kumiko Pov:

My husband has finally agreed to start a family. We started renovating our house above the comic bookstore, so we have a baby room and what not. Although my husband is still a bit reluctant to have a baby, he has told me that he thinks that having a child with me is something worth doing. And yes, we are trying to have a child as of right now. I am very excited to have a child. I think that family is important, and I want to have one with my husband.im scrolling through Instagram looking at marge's page and my god do I want a baby.

Kumiko: HUSBAND

Cbg: yes dear

Kumiko: when can you close the store

Cbg: um what why

Kumiko: I want a baby now

Cbg: well, I do close for my lunch break in five minutes I suppose I could close early

Kumiko: I'll met you upstairs then

CBG Pov:

My darling Kumiko has convinced me to start a family with her, yes, the s*x is nice and I love her intimacy I fear that I won't know how to parent as I don't know how a father is supposed to properly be a father, but I suppose that I will learn as I go on. I do like the idea of a little Kumiko and I around though. I love my dear Kumiko and despite my worries I am ready for a child with her.

I make my way upstairs to Kumiko as I've finished closing the store for my usual lunch break. I have to spend a bit of time with Kumiko.

Cbg: oh god you look so good

Kumiko: all for you my love

Third Person Pov

Cbg walks over to Kumiko who is sitting on the bed. He sits next to her and cups her face, gently kissing her. She adjusts to straddle his lap (pretend he aint so big stomach wise ok)

Darling you're not doing the work this time. I want it to be for you just lay back on the bed. I want to take care of you this time.

Kumiko instinctively lays down and cbg slowly comes to kiss her neck. He slowly trails down and unclasps her bra. He continues to move down. He slowly pulled off her panties.

uuhhhh are you going to do something

Yes, dear just be patient

He continued his trailing of kisses and moved slowly from thigh to thigh to her heat. He slowly kissed her cl*t (let's be honest he didn't know where it was till Kumiko showed him (ಥ _ʖಥ))

He continued eating her out and edging her till neither of them could take it anymore he had discarded his shirt a while ago so he took of this pants and boxers and slowly slid himself into her thrusting slowly gradually he picked up the pace he kissed her neck again he was about to pull out but he remembered that they are trying to have a baby so he pushed himself in farther than usual they both came and he gently pulled Kumiko in to his arms and cuddled with her awhile

My love I think I should just keep the store closed for today so I have to go put the sign on the door I'll be right back, and we can watch anything you want.

Three weeks later

Kumiko Pov:

I'm checking my period app and I was scheduled for a period last week so I think I should probably take a pregnancy test just to be sure I'm finally pregnant. I walk downstairs and grab my purse to go by the store to buy a test. I kiss my husband and head out. I grab a test and some snacks just cause I want to; check out and walk back home. I walk upstairs to the bathroom.

30 minutes later I check the results. It's positive I'm having a baby! I want to tell my husband, but I think I should wait till he closes the comic bookstore.

Cbg: my dear I've closed up the store for the day

Kumiko: bebe I took a test today were finally having a baby

Cbg: oh, that's lovely my darling

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead

Cbg: um when do we get to do an ultrasound

Kumiko: you know I'm not sure maybe I could ask marge

Cbg: that sounds great. Should we go out to the ice cream place to celebrate?

Kumiko: yes, that would be great

Third Person Pov

The next nine months were full of Cbg running to the Kwik-E-Mart late at night for Kumiko's cravings, lots of cuddles and Kumiko trying not to let the mood swings get the best of her.

Finally, the day came for Kumiko to give birth. She gave birth to Laya Ai Albertson, their beautiful daughter. Cbg and Kumiko couldn't be happier to have their daughter.

A/N: finally, I updated this thing I've been busy; I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update this, but I hope you enjoyed this one it was pretty fun to write, and I honestly love Kumiko and Cbg so much.