THIRTY-TWO

A lot of questions were asked the next day. Most of them coming from her best friend and twin. They didn't even know how it was even possible she was alive right now. But they were grateful. They were already a mess when she was dead for a few hours. If they had to go through that for the rest of their lives, they would go crazy.

Professor Harvey checked on the girl, to see if there was anything abnormal. She seemed fine, nothing was missing, no broken bones, or really anything. He was skeptical, but chose not to say anything about it.

"I'm glad to have you back Poppy." Silva said to the girl.

"Thanks. I'm happy to be back!" 

Currently she was enjoying some alone time with her, Silva, and Sky. She contemplated whether to tell them about who she was, but decided it wasn't the right time. Besides, it was only her first day back, even she didn't know if what her Mum told her was real.

"Why are the Solarians here? I told them the attack was over." Silva said, as the three watched several cars drive into the front courtyard. Multiple men coming out.

"What the hell is going on?" Sky yelled, ready to take out his sword. Poppy was on edge again. Who the hell were these guys?

"Easy Sky."

"Queen Luna."

"Your Majesty."

"Saul Silva." Queen Luna said, walking towards them. "It's with a heavy heart I must place you under arrest."

"What?" Poppy asked.

"For what?" Silva asked, just as confused as everyone else.

"The attempted murder of Andreas of Eraklyon."

"Attempted"? Sky asked.

Just then some doors opened and in walks out the man her mum warned her about. "Hello Sky, Poppy."

"Dad?" Both Sky and Poppy say, not believing what they're seeing right now. The specialist were all asked to meet in front of the courtyard as the many suited guards walked inside the school to do god knows what.

Poppy watched them escort Silva away. She didn't know what was going on. Her mum was right. Her father was up to something. And she knew her boyfriend knew something about it. She saw the way he made eye contact with Beatrix and Dane.

They're all behind this and Poppy was gonna do everything she can to stop his plan from happening. But will she be able to control her newly powers and pretend like she's the best second year specialist, she didn't know.

But she knew this for sure. Now  she had her mum with her. They will get through this together. Right mum?

"Of course Poppy Pops. And we're about to kick some ass."