Chapter 1:Isekai is usually a good cure for boredome!

Everyone enjoys their life and it's joys. That is, as much time as they're still kids.

It comes a moment in the life of a person. The moment they become a adult and their life becomes boring and mudame. A exinstecial block, if you will.

That's the dilema a certain man is in right now. He looks young, wouldn't give him more than seventeen at first glance. He also has quiet the adrgynous appearence. Pale white skin, soft dark blue hair and eyes of a bright blue. This young looking man is called Kumagawa Misogi.

Although showing a joyfull smile, he has a serious problem in his hands

Although showing a joyfull smile, he has a serious problem in his hands. He...is bored as hell!

Ah, he still remembers. The fun he had at Hakoniwa. He was at the top of his game! But, after he graduated things became mudame. Plus Najimi actually died and that really sucks.

He also can't annoy Medaka anymore these days. And that was his favorite activity! He truly that from all the tragedies he has lived through, this is the worst.

He was sitting on a corner of the street, munching on some snacks. It's not like he has problems with money. Online investments brings quiet an incime, especially with his manipulation skills. He afforded a nice and quiet luxurious house. Even so, it's not bad to eat outside once in a while.

He saw how a large number of hands formed from a black subtance got a hold of his body and pushed him in some kind of darkness. He adormed a maniacal grin, but it died in a dissapointed pout when he was just transported to another location with no more hands.

Kumagawa:[Aww, no one wanted to throw hands after all.]

He got his phone out and began scrolling through it. But something gained his attention on his mobile gadget. No internet.

Looking around, he was in a quiet populated area akin to a city and he seemed to be situated in the industrial side of it. Such a location would usually be given internet. He was also been brought here by a weird hands ability, so that pretty much confirmed being isekaied. It's only logical that the satelites back home couldn't transmite internet in a paraller world.

Well, that and the giant lizard man walking around. But mostly the absence of the internet. He has been took out of his thoughts by a vendor.

Vendor:Hey, kid! Get on your feet and get out from the front of my stand. And what's with that weird looking box?

Kumagawa:[Well, you're not gonna win Mister Universe anytime soon, either.]

Het got off the ground and began walking around. His status was updated. He was transported in a paraller world with rude people.

Walking in a corner of the street he was stopped by three people. They weren't anything special too look at. It was a really tall and fat guy, a medium-sized lanky one that looked to have hygiena problems and a short one. By their expression and clothing, Kumagawa could say they were your run of the mill thugs.