Chapter 10:Fishing has many different branches

Ram and Roswal came to see Kumagawa, Rem and Emilia off. A carriage of soldiers, one of many in front of the mansion, was waiting for them.

They were not going to war, atleast not in a traditional sense. Crusch came a day ago to request them in aiding her and her trops in taking down a demonic beast known as the White Whale. Kumagawa adviced Emilia to accept, because this was a great oportunity to strenghten the bond between them and it could lead to an alliance, which would be a great help fir her.

The half-elf decided to listen to her friend's advice as she never meet a situation where Kumagawa was wrong before. But at the moment she was looking said friend in confusion.

Kumagawa was having a staring contest with something he never thought he'd ever see. A trap.

The said trap was a androgynous boy, wearing a girl's clothes. Kumagawa noted him to be a demi-human by his cat ears and tail. He had brown hair and golden car-like eyes. His name was Felix Argyle.

Felix lost the contest, avoiding his eyes from the minus after five minutes

Felix lost the contest, avoiding his eyes from the minus after five minutes. He began to let out a little laugh.

Felix:Nyehehe, if you keep staring like that I might fall for you, you know?

Kumagawa:[Good try, but you won't fool me.]

Ram:How frightening. The stand-off of femboys.

Kumagawa blinked once and stared at Ram. Damn, looks like even without the internet fethishes still find a way to the people. Even in another world.

Or amybe Najimi brought it here to further traumatize this world's i habitants? Judging by the fact she let that prophecy that was said to be made hundreds of years back than their time periods need to work differently. And he wouldn't really put it past her.

Wilhelm:Felix, stop bothering Kumagawa-sama.

Crusch:Yes, Felix. Prophecy aside, did you forget the title he has? King of Minuses. If anything, we should show him a lot more respect.

Felix:What a minus by the way, nya?

Kumagawa:[It's kinda complex. And a little bit controversial.]

Felix:Really? Sounds like a hassle.

Kumagawa:[Eh, I manage.]

The three embarked and took off. Their housemates waved their hands and shouted their goodbyes.

Roswal:Have a good traveeeeel!

Ram:Don't get funny ideas with the lady knights!

Kumagawa:[If you want to assort it with your uniform, wear black! With lace, if possible! You'd look great in them!]

Ram:...W-what do you think you're shouting with so many people around!

Ram bared her teeth with a furious blush, expression which only served to intensify Kumagawa's smug face. Behind him, Rem let out a little giggle.