Chapter 12:You need to be open for new fethishes!

Now, finnaly down with all the Witch Cult interferences, they were finnaly returning home. The people who didn't know Kumagawa beforehand, also known as Crusch's faction, found out the description of the prophecy was very true.

If not very true, it didn't do him much justice. After all, they saw him beat a Archbishop to near death and found out he killed another not a long time ago.

Puck didn't think much of it. Knowing he was Najimi's lover he suspects that the Archbishops are much lighter than what he needed to deal with before coming here.

They also had a stop on their way and got two new allies with them. They meet this merchant in the village and Kumagawa told Emilia that he could provide to be a great help for their side.

The merchant was a young man wearing a green outfit with a hat. He had gray hair and blue eyes. His name was Otto Suewen

Kumagawa noticed he was a great merchant

Kumagawa noticed he was a great merchant. His only problem was he had a pretty bad luck.

The second person wasn't really of any great help at the moment, but Kumagawa liked her enough to take the orphan with them. This only proved Emilia's theory that Kumagawa, in fact, had a soft spot for kids.

The little girl had already been given a maid outfit by Rem, which she was already wearing and refused to change from it. She had red hair and green eyes. Her name was Petra Leyte.

Petra:How much time it is

Kumagawa:[By our speed, I'd say around twelve minutes.]

Emilia:You really like kids, huh?

Kumagawa:[I guess, they're fun to talk to. While I have no real problem with killing people, I'm not really a fun of child murder.]

Rem:I don't think anyone is, Kumagawa-kun. Well, aside from the Witch Cult.

Kumagawa:[Still...I wonder how well a spot as a Archbishop is paying.]

Rem:Kumagawa-kun!

Kumagawa:[Just a thought.]

After the time estimated by Kumagawa they arrived in front of the mansion. Crusch, Wilhelm and Felix told their goodbyes and took off. While walking the stairs Kumagawa tittled his head in confusion, gaining the attention of the rest.