Chapter 11:Excuse me, are you interesed in a job as a overpowered cult figure?

Kumagawa was still on his seat with a very much smug look. Most of the people, however, were staring at him like they were questioning their entire existence.

Puck:Sooooo...that happened.

Felix...Are we seriously going to just go with that.

Kumagawa:[Oya? Oya, oya! What's this? Am I hearing jelousy coming from this trap? Hm, am I?]

Felix:I'm no...

Crusch:It's only natural. Felix is largely known for his affinity with water, and mainly healing, magic. Knowing someone could go beyond his capabilities must be a shock for him.

Felix:Crusch-sama!

Kumagawa looked over at Felix. He had no reason to be jelous, really. He doubts his own ability to use healing magic.

Felix must be quiet a symphatetic boy. From what he read, healing magic is used by those with a great value for life, which is exactly why this is the one magic Roswal can't use. As a result, a minus of his level wouldn't even be able to use it.

Well, not like he needed it. All Fiction was much more usefull than healing magic. After all, it can do the one thing healing magic is known for not being able to do, bring back the dead.

As they rode, Kumagawa's thoughts went in different directions. He wondered how things were back at the mansion. And if Ram choose to wear black lace.

And is the beinging back people to life such a great deal for them? Najimi was there and she even had a reincarnation skill. And probably several other skills with elements similar to him

Wait...Najimi had a reincarnation skill. She also had dropped a lot of references like she knew something more about those stories. Could she...be the one who controlled Truck-kun all along!?

Possible, but improbable. He wouldn't put it past her, of course. But he's sure she'd choose someone more interesting than those isekai protagonists.

While midly wondering of the secrets of the universe like that, he felt a change in the air. He quickly took Emilia and Rem and jumped out of the carriage. The others were confused by his actions, but choose to follow him.

This proved to be the right decision as a blast of air obliterated both carriages and the people in it. From the dust cane out to people.

Kumagawa took the in appearence of the two. The first one was a relatively handsome man with white hair and golden eyes. He wore se sort of white robe with golden imprints. His name was Regulus Corneas.

The second couldn't really be considered a man, but rather a boy by his stature

The second couldn't really be considered a man, but rather a boy by his stature. However, looked much more threatening than his companion. He had long black hair, tan skin, his green eyes looked to be alwais open and his sharp teeth were morphed into a smile. His name was Lye Batenkaitos.