Part 1- Another mission

It was a cool summer evening in Cyberaya. Many people were closing in for the night.  Kids staying up all night to get as much time out of their summer vacation though it only just began. In one of the many dangerous allay ways was a exchange going on with a couple of the Yakuza and Mafia groups. Little did they know that those goods were trafficked power spheres. Unlucky for them a curtain spiky haired alien was put on the mission.

In the alley way
____________________________________

Mafia goon 1: You got the cash...

Yakuza head: Yeah, Yeah. You got the... devices.

The goon nodded as two other men appear from the shadows with three creates.

YH: Great~ *snaps his fingers *

A man holding a silver briefcase comes from behind two other men.

MG 1: Good. Every things in order. Now the trade.

The two men with the crates and the other with the briefcase slowly walk towards each other. The briefcase dude starts to hand the briefcase to the head goon. Just as the man let go of the case a long purple whip come out of nowhere and snatched up the case right from their hands.

Briefcase man:What the-

All the men turn to see a teenage boy; standing on a ledge from the building adjacent to the alley way. He was wearing a hood over his head and a fox mask that hid his face.He had caught the briefcase with one hand above his head. Is was Fang.

Yakuza 1: Hey! Who do you think you are!?!

The boy said nothing; instead he sat down causally and opened the briefcase. Inside were stacks of money.

Mafia goon 2: Hey that's our cash! Give it back!

Again Fang did not speak and stared at the money for a while before chuckling.

Fang: I don't think you'd want this cash since it's counterfeit and fake.

MG 1: WHAT!

Fang throws back down the case before standing back up. One of the Mafia goons caught it and check it himself. It was indeed fake money. The goons turn to the Yakuza members in a rage.

MG 3: You mother f*clerks were gonna scam us!

The Yakuza men back away slowly, but it was too late. The goons charged at them and a fight breaks out. In the midst of it, Fang jumped down towards the crates. He scanned them and, as he thought, all contained stolen power spheras. He took them all out of the crates then turned to the fighting men.

Fang: Their gonna be a while. Geez mafia people start fights so easily.

Use it his shadow teleportation, he transferred all the power spheras safety into his ship currently in orbit of the Earth. He turns back again to the men and clears his throat loudly as to get their attention. It works as all eyes fall on him and the open crates.

Fang: As much as your fighting is entertaining. My job here is complete and I thought it would be so rude of me to leave without saying goodbye.

YM 1: He took the robots!

All the men start running towards the shadow user. He cracks a grin under his mask as a dark vortex appears under him.

Fang: Chao~

Fangs body drops into the vortex before it disappears causing the men the crash into the crates instead. The first Mafia goon and the head Yakuza members exchanged shocked and confused looks.

YH: How did that kid do that?

MH 1: And where is he!? *sighs* Boss isn't gonna like this.

YH: neither will mine.

____________________________________

Fang reappears from the vortex buildings away. He sighs before taking off his hood and deactivating his mask;it turning into his glasses; revealing a scar across his face and one of his eyes. He looks around before tapping a small pouch on his person. A small alien poked their head out of the pocket yawning. It crawls out of the pocket and onto the boy's shoulder, gradually getting bigger as they do until their around the size of a red panda.

( don't come at me it was the only animal that came to my mind

( don't come at me it was the only animal that came to my mind. Maybe pikachu would've worked)

Fang: Kopi I can never understand how you can sleep through anything

Kopi: I was up all night helping you track down those power spheras. Frankly I'm surprised that you're not tired.

Fang:Maybe it's because I don't get as tired?

Kopi: Or you're a workaholic.

Fang:Aye!?!Hey Kopi!

The small alien started laughing,soon joined by her friend. Fang continued to parqkore along the building rooftops. He finally sits down at the to of a ware house rooftop and Kopi climbs down and curls up next to him. Fang had to admit he was tired too. It took so long to track the power spheras and even longer to find out how to save them. He laid back next to Kopi who was already fast asleep.

Fang: I *yawn* guess Kopi was right. I should be tired and I am... I'll just close my eyes for a second.

That was his last thought before falling asleep. Hours later he woke up to explosions. Kopi was still out like a light. Fang rolls his eyes at his friend before looking to see where the spuds were common from. He then saw smoke coming from an old shipping bridge. He immediately started shaking Kopi.

Fang:Kopi! Wake up we gotta go!

The furry alien slowly got up. She was annoyed at Fang for waking her up but she soon smelled the smoke and got serious.

Fang let's go!

Kopi obeyed shrinking back down an going back into Fang's pocket. Fang then started running towards the smoke, not knowing what happened but knew he was going to help them somehow.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wanna take a good guess on who Fangs gonna find?

TBC