Part 10- What Happened Next?

Fang didn't talk to anyone until Kopi woke up, which was the next day. Except for Moon and EmotiBot who both ended up in tears and Fang was the only one who was able to calm them down. Dayang gave Ganz quite the mouth off when he came to his senses. Fang didn't answer any questions about Akuma and EmotiBot thought that meant they shouldn't either so they refused to tell as well. As it turns out others outside can still hear you if your in a memory shown by an Evan and Fang had woken up from the agents screaming and yelling.

____________________________________

Kopi groggily opened her eyes and yawned loudly. She then put her paw to her head and groaned.

Kopi: Headache... what happened?

She looked around and realized she was on a small bed in the infirmary. Fang was passed out on the bed next to her. There were bags under his eyes. Kopi tilted yer head in confusion and amusement at her friends current state.

Kopi: Geez he looks more banged up that usual, What happened yesterday?

Kopi pressed her mind for answers then the memories of last night came flooding back. It made Kopi jolt in place and shake her head. She looked back at Fang and sighed.

Kopi: Well this is a real predicament. Sigh* this is gonna be interesting to explain.

Kopi decided to let Fang rest since he barely slept as it was ,no matter how tired he might be. She hopped off her perch and slipped out of the infirmary. She saw the MATA Junior's siting out by the balcony and walked to them. The Techno agents were sitting down probably fixing stuff for the Kombat agents as Mika and Chris were looking over them. Roza, Rudy and Jet were arguing about some thing, Iman and Alicia were doing light sparing with each other and Zass, Moon and EmotiBot were napping on another table; EmotiBot sitting on Zass's lap and Moon slumped on his shoulder. Khai was the first to see the Evan.

Khai: Kopi! You're awake!

All the agents quickly turn at Khai's remark.

Iman: Kopi!

Kopi: He he, hi kids.

The two Inviso agents and the power sphera immediately woke up at the outburst .

Moon: Oh you're ok!

The kids all surround the Techno table where Kopi hopped up. They all started spewing apologies despite them not having done anything. Kopi was overwhelmed with all the overlapping voices.

Kopi: Guys!

All the kids stopped talking.

Kopi: You don't have to apologize. You guys did nothing.

Ali: Yeah but Ganz isn't in a position to say sorry.

Mika: Is he ever?

Kopi: What do you mean?

The young agents exchanged glances.

Jet: Well...

Rudy: Akuma attacked him after you passed out.

Kopi: What?!

Alicia: Rudy!

Rudy: What?

EmotiBot: Akuma was very angry Kopi. I've never seen him that angry since...

Kopi knew what they meant a memory none of the TAPOPS gang wanted to remember, especially Fang and Kaizo. The overwhelming  emotions Fang felt that day was enough for Akuma to go wild, so much that even the silver pendant that's used to control Fang's emotions couldn't stop him. Luckily it was only one persons had gone after, who is sadly still alive.