Part 11-More Secrets

Previously

Kaizo: I'm going to kill her!!

Agents: Oh Sh*t-

Kaizo immediately stormed out of the room, not sure what he's even going to do, while drowning out whatever calls from the others followed him.

Boboiboy: Kaptian Kaizo!

Sai: Kaizo Wait!

Kaizo: Wait for what?!

Kaizo eventually stopped and turned to the others running after him.

Shielda: Letting your anger control you will not help!

Yaya : Plus don't you think that woman wants you to loss control?! What if her challenge is a trap?

Otoi: Kakak is right that's a classic villain move!

Ying: and We can't risk getting Fang into more danger.
That woman obviously has an advantage over us and she'll use it what ever twisted plan she has.

Kaizo looks down in frustration and sighs. He knows they're right. He folds his arms and looks at the others

Kaizo: So, what do we do.

Yaya: We find where on the planet they have Fang captured.

Sai: And figure out a way to sneak in.

Gopal: How do we do that? I mean, Fang's our resident stealth expert.

Nut: I may have a solution for that.

Everyone looks at the blue alien as he walks up with his tablet.

Nut: Fang came to me with concern after the nearly avoided fail during the mission on Planet Kokoban.

Boboiboy and Gopal flinched at that. The unpleasant memory still burned in their mind. The present Kopi snorted at the memory though.

Moon: Huh? What went wrong Kopi?

Kopi: Just watch.

Kaizo: Wait, what happened?

Yaya: The boys were sneaking in using Fang's shadows but when they came out of the shadows, due to their brightly colored clothes Boboiboy and Gopal were spotted and they got attacked by monster guards.

Rudy: Pfft-

Jet: Ha!

Roza: Guys really?

Ying: They were lucky that Fang was able to grab them and yank them back in time.

Gopal: Not in time to avoid this.

The Indian teen pulled up his sleeve to reveal a large scar that looked like his arm was snatched and tugged on. It was never going to fade by the look of it and it wrapped around his forearm.

 It was never going to fade by the look of it and it wrapped around his forearm