Part 3- The sighting

Ali: We're telling the truth!

Roza: Ali's right. That's what happened.

The agents were back at MATA. It was the next morning and Moon, Ali, Roza, and Mika were telling the other 4 who weren't there about the masked boy.

Jet: I' m still saying it's too far fetched.

Bulat: Yeah. A magic shadow person with wings and a fox mask? Kinda of  hard to believe.

Moon: Not only that he could teleport! He vanished into the shadows like a dark knight! He would make an amazing inviso agent.

Mika: Nah. Did you see how he took down that mech in two hits!? If anything he should be in the Kombat core for sure!

...: You two are getting too far ahead of yourselves. We don't even know this guy.

Everyone turns to see Alicia standing in the doorway.

Ali: Alicia! Are you ok? How are Zass and Iman?

Alicia, Zass and Iman had stayed in the infirmary for that night. They had gotten more serious injuries and Agent Geetha wanted to monitor them.

Alicia: Their fine. *sits down next to Ali* Zass was passed out when I left but I think Iman is still a bit shaken.

Mika: She did nearly die.

Roza: Mika!

Mika: What?

Chris: We'll I still want proof that this 'shadow boy' exists.

The agents look at each other. Before anyone could add anything the door was slammed open. Everyone jolted upright and turned to the door. It was Khai,
R-O next to him.

Khai: I got it!

Jet: Got what?

The Techo boy runs to the table and lifts up R-O and placed him in the middle of it.

Khai: I remembered that I had fitted a 360 video camera on R-O that I had made. It turns out that it switched to record on default so...

Roza: -it got the whole thing?!

Khai: Precisely!

Rudy: We'll then play it! I wanna see this mysterious man.

Khai played the recording. It showed the groups going to the site, the fighting, then the mech appearing.

Bulat: Wow... guess you weren't lying about the mech.

Jet: I still don't see that mysterious man.

Khai then skipped forward to when the others got to Iman and Zass.

Ali: See watch!

It then shows Iman getting thrown off the the bridge. The four who weren't the quickly got up, shocked. Then it showed Fang flying up with Iman.

Jet: Whoa...

Moon: Believe us now~

Chris: Yeah...

Rudy: Who is that?!

Ali: That's what we want to know.

Alicia: Hey Khai, slow down the video.

Khai obeys and slows it down right to the part where Fang is seen going after Iman.

Alica: Slower... Stop.

The paused frame had Fang the split second before he reactivated his mask. It's was blurry due to how fast he was going.

Roza: You can kind of see him...