Part 4 Meeting again

The next day, Ali and Viktor walked into the kitchen.  Dr, Ghazali was in the kitchen drinking coffee. There were two and plates of food waiting with him as well.

Ali: Hi dad.

Viktor: Hello Mr Ghazali.

Ghazali: Hello boys.

The boys both sit down and start eating . Comot comes and jumps up on the table, giving herself a comfortable spot on Viktor's lap. Viktor chuckles as he pets the gray feline. She purrs happily.

Ali: Spoiled.

Ghazali: Like you don't spoil her either.

They all laugh. Ghazali thrown switches on the TV to watch the news. Surprise surprise, it was a broadcast about the attempted robbery. The man's eyes widen when he sees the hostage.

Ghazali: Fang?

The boys turn to him.

Viktor: You know him Mr. Ghazali?

Ghazali: I met him yesterday. He was lost so I helped him find the mall.

Ali: Really?! Where did you see him first?

Ghazali: Umm near the edge of the city by the old warehouses.

Ali gulped down his food. His phone then buzzed. When he looked he realized he was late for meeting the other agents. He jumps up and runs back to his room to get ready.

Viktor: Ali?

Ali: Sorry Vik I made plans this morning with Alicia.

Viktor: Oh~ ok. It's fine go and see your girl.😏

Ghazali: Wait what?

Ali abruptly stops right before walking out the door.

Ali: SHE IS NOT-

Viktor: Yeah, yeah go ahead.

Ali: 💢 Comot! Come on.

With a flushed face, Ali scowls grumpily before running out the house; Comot skipping behind him.

___________________________________

Alicia: You took your time.

Ali was at MATA academy and was panting heavily sprawled on the floor.

Zass*snicker*

Roza: *sighs*

Khai: You good?

Ali: I... I got a lead.. on the shadow boy. I got.. a name too.

Rudy: Really? How?

Ali: My Dad... he recognized him from the mall video. He had helped him get to the mall yesterday. He said his name was Fang. He told me where he first met him. Near the old warehouses.

Alicia: It's a start.

Mika: Let's roll.

___________________________________

The agents get to the warehouses. By that time it was already late afternoon. They all walked around.

Rudy: There are so many warehouses here. Where do we start looking?

Alicia: Spread out in pairs

The Pairs

Ali and Alicia

Iman and Zass

Moon and Jet

Chris and Roza

Mika and Bulat