Part 13- The Akani

TW Mentions of death

Fang: Guys... Meet Akuma.

Akuma: Heh, Hi~

C, B, J: Gahhh-!

A lot of the agents jump back as the red shadow floated down and stood next to Fang. The shadows suddenly disappeared and Akuma's real form stood. He was the same height as his descendant, same skin color. The only differences were that his hair was a really light purple and was longer than Fang's and his eyes were deep red rather than magenta like Fang's. He wore a high neck black tube top, gray baggy pants with a red belt, black fingerless gloves and red boots. His pale skin was marred by red markings that looked like visible blood vessels that covered his arms and neck,like Chaos. He also had a small scar at the edge of his lip.

Akuma: You guys can pick up your jaws now.

Ali: Wow...

Mika: Wow!

Rudy: How...

Akuma: This is how I really look! Well how
I did look. When I was ... you know alive.

Alicia: So you're really Fang's ancestor?

Fang: Sadly... yes.

Akuma: Hey!

Emotibot: Hi Akuma.

Akuma: Hello there Emotibot. It's nice to see you again.

Kopi: Akuma was a Goran who was alive centuries ago! If I remember it was when the Earth was in its 14th century.

Iman: That was the medieval times!

Jet: Why do you looks so young then?

Roza: Obviously that means he died young genius.

Akuma: Correct though most Akani could change how they look to a specific age. I did die at the age I look now.

Moon: So you died in your teens?

Fang: Pfft-

Akuma: While I find that flattering. I'm physically 29 sweetie. At least in Earth years.

Chris: YOU'RE 29?!?! You like the same age as Fang!

Ali: Actually you guys look identical...

Akuma: Why thank you.

Fang: I find that insulting.

Akuma: *Dramatic gasp* You're so mean 😢

Fang: Uh huh. Look who's talking .

Akuma: Anyways, I wanted to apologize for scaring you guys. I just... got angry.

Rudy: That's a bit of an understatement.

Moon: It's okay Akuma. It's understandable why.

Ali: Yeah... Leader Ganz was-

As if he was summoned the KOMBAT leader walked into the main area along with Dayang, Bakar and Geetha.

Dayang: You need to apologize Ganz!

Ganz: What about me. That little brat could've killed me! Him and that-

Ganz breath hitched at the sight of the now more human looking thing that had attacked him. Though he looked much different from his shadowy counterpart his eyes were the same piercing red.

Ganz: Y-You...

Akuma: Heh, Hey there jackass!

Dayang: Fang, who is this?

Fang: Remember the thing that attacked Ganz? Yeah, this is Akuma. My Akani.

Geetha: You're the red shadow!? But-