The Surprise Mission

[Outfit you're wearing]

"It's for my Big Brothers!"

All the exchange students went back to their own realms once the year was over. My brothers miss MC even if some of them won't admit it, I was sad that MC left but MC must have been missed.

To help my brothers feel a little better, I went out to buy some popular cupcakes that Asmo was telling us about even Lucifer was interested in trying one.

I woke up early and stood in line all day to get a box. Luckily I got the last box. It was pretty expensive, all of my savings is gone now but Mammon says the expensive stuff are always the best and my family will feel better after eating some so it's worth it.

While waking back home, I saw Lucifer.

"Lucifer!" I happily yelled after him

"Azubah, What are doing here?" Lucifer asked while looking around. "Did Mammon lose you again?"

"Nope, I came all by myself. I wanted to get something!" I smiled at my eldest brother.

"Really? Well, what did you get." He gave a small smile back.

"It's a special surprise!"

"A surprise?" He questioned me

I nodded, putting the box behind me.

"Let's start walking back home. It's getting late, shall we." He held out his hand for me.

"Yup! That way the surprise mission is complete." I grabbed his hand

"There are going to be a lot more surprises in store for us."

"What kind of surprises?" My curiosity asked for me

"Tell me the surprise you have and I'll tell you mine"

"Huh? That's mean!" I pouted while he laughed at my reaction. "Fine I'll tell you"

"I got the cupcakes that Asmo was taking about so we can eat it for dessert."

"I'm sure our brothers will like that."

"Now tell me your surprise!" I swung his hand

"'I'm planning vacations for us to go on with our brothers in the human realm."

"Really the human realm!?"

We were walking together but before we made it home Lord Diavolo and Barbatos appeared.

"Lucifer!" Lord Diavolo waved

"Greetings" Barbatos slightly bowed

"Hi Lord Diavolo, Barbatos!" I happily waved at them

"Good evening, what do you need now?" Lucifer continued to talk with them while I waited for him.

I looked over to the forest since I felt like something was watching me, feeling scared I looked up to Lucifer to tell him but we were already following Lord Diavolo.

"It won't take too long Azubah." Lucifer sighed

"It's okay. As long as we're not by the forest anymore." I mumbled the last part to myself

When we arrived at the Demon Castle Lord Diavolo said I could play in the garden if Lucifer was okay with it.

"Lucifer can I play outside?" I asked him

"Go ahead, be careful."

"Aye sir!"

"Leave the cupcakes here" Lucifer stopped me

"What why?" I held the box in both my arms

"You might smash them, that's why." He stared at me

"What if you get hungry and eat them all?" I argued

"I won't eat them"

"How would I know? I never you see you hungry so I'll choose the safest choice."

"Fine, you can take them with you. If you drop them, don't cry about it."

Lord Diavolo laughed out loud and Barbatos held in his.

I nodded and ran to the garden

I played with the ball that Lord Diavolo kept for me. When I kicked it, the ball flew into the lake.

"That kick was too hard" I went to retrieve it but stopped when I heard a horse.

{Third Person}

Azubah turned around seeing a carriage with a horse in front of it.

"How did you get in here?" Azubah looked around for any opening that showed how the horse got in.

Seeing nothing that showed an opening Azubah backed away from the horse, scared of it.

Azubah walked away, leaving the ball to float in the lake.

Barbatos said he'll come to check on me, so when he comes I'll tell him about the scary horse. Azubah thought in her head.

Suddenly her body moved by itself waking towards the carriage. Azubah tried yelling for Lucifer but her mouth wouldn't open. Once she was inside the carriage everything went dark.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Barbatos went out to check on Azubah and bring her some desserts to snack on.

"Azubah!" He yelled "Azubah!" Barbatos walked around calling for her. "Where is she?"

He felt something was wrong because usually she comes out from the first call but she was no where to be seen. When he arrived at the lake he saw the ball floating and smashed cupcakes on the ground.

♡°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•♡

"I didn't get to complete my surprise mission."