Welcome to the Villains' World pt.3

♡Azubah Pov♡
"The chandelier is falling down~
Falling down~"

I only slept for a short period of time because I missed home and was scared of this place. To chase the fear away I cleaned my room until the sun came up.

"It's bright." I rubbed my eyes, Devildom doesn't have a sun so I hope I get used to this light.

The doorknob turned open revealing Mister Crowley.

"Good, you're already awake. Here's your school uniform and your class schedule." He handed me a pair of clothes and a paper

"Get dressed while I talk with Yuu and Grim." Crowley left my room and went to Yuu's.

I tried the uniform but it was too big on me, the shirt could be a dress and the pants are far too long.

"Why did he think this would fit me?"I questioned

I searched through my bag looking for my RAD uniform cause I'm not going to school with clothes that slept I in.

Once I was changed the only thing I put on from the NRC uniform was the black and white tie. To complete my look, I put on my bag and was happy with how I looked.

Looking at myself in the mirror, it hit me this is a new school with new people and I don't know anything about this place plus Yuu isn't going to be with me!

"I should hide...no one is gonna know if I'm missing."

☆Yuu Pov☆

After listening to Crowley explain our job to us and getting dressed. I went to Azubah's room so we could leave.

Opening the door the first thing I see is feet poking out from under her bed.

"Azubah?...what are you doing under there?..."

*T H U M P*

"Oww!" She crawled out and dusted herself off.

She stared at me for a while before clearing her throat. "I was inspecting the wellbeing of the bed...obviously it's important to do this yearly."

"Ah I see..." I held in my laugh

+Time Skip+
{Third Person}

"Woah, so this is the Main Street! I haven't been here yet, what are these statues?" Grim looked around

The three admired the Main Street. Seven Statutes lined the sides of the street.

Azubah tugged Yuu's hand. "Yuu, I'm gonna try to find my class now so I'm not late."

"Sure, we'll eat lunch together." Yuu patted Azubah's head

"See you later Grim!" Azubah waved

"See ya, little human. You better get me tuna when you come back!" Grim stopped looking at the statues

"I'll try to find a place that sells tuna."

"Have a good day Azubah." Yuu sent her off with a smile

♡Azubah Pov♡

I aimlessly walked around looking for class 1-A until I decided to ask for directions. Seeing the glasses guy from the ceremony and two other guys ahead of me.

"H-hey wait up!" I shouted

I ran after them trying to catch up to them but failed since they have longer legs and they left.

"Huff huff, I got even more lost." I sat down hiding my face

Hearing a heartbeat coming closer, my head shot up. "Ahh! Excuse me, could you please help me?!"