The Red-Rose Tyrant pt.5

Don't drink spoiled milk...I don't know from experience.

|Ramshackle Dorm|
{Third Person}

When the group returned to the dorm, Azubah looked around for a game they could play.

"I found games!" She burst into the lounge carrying a stack of game boards

"It's pretty late now." Yuu wanted to sleep

"Yeah! Let's play some games before going to bed!" Ace ran over to Azubah

"The Great Grim won't lose at some game!" Grim exclaimed

"Sure, it'll be fun." Deuce agreed

The group stayed up for a few hours playing games that Azubah had brought. They sat in a circle on the floor of the lounge.

《○》

Grim: What are the rules of Monopoly?

Yuu: If the game lasts over 4 hours, you get the legal right to kill the person who asked to play.

《○》

Grim: Go fish.

Ace, pulling out an Uno card: +4

Deuce, slapping a Pokémon card down: Jolteon, I choose you!

Azubah, smug, with a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards: Hah! You activated my trap card!

Yuu, with a bunch of Monopoly money, trembling: What on earth are we playing???

《○》

Yuu: Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.

Yuu, playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

《○》

Deuce: Jail is no fun. I'll tell you that much.

Ace: Oh, you've been?

Deuce, taking a sip of juice: Once. In Monopoly.

《○》

Azubah: Yuu, can you buy this for me, please?

Yuu: Of course.

Ace: You can't just pay for her!

Yuu: Of course, I can! I'm her father! I can get her anything she likes!

Ace: But we're playing Monopoly!

《○》

Deuce: I HATE YOU!

Ace: OH? WELL, NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!

Yuu: Azubah, give Grim your two hundred dollars. You landed on his property.

Azubah: no! He's in jail! I'm not gonna give money to a criminal.

Grim: that's nOt HoW yOu PLAY!

Deuce: Yuu? Why is Grim screaming?

Yuu: STFU Deuce. You ain't gonna talk after stealing my last railroad!

Ace: I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!

Yuu: ME TOO! DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS??

Azubah & Grim: *Screaming*

《○》

Yuu: You lying, cheating, piece of shit!