Welcome to the Villains' World pt.2

We managed to tidy the dorm a bit, moving chairs and couch back in place. The peaceful rain could be heard outside but a rustling sound could be also heard.

"Gyagh! Why'd it have to rain so hard all of sudden!"

"Yuu, it's Grim!" I pointed at him

Yuu's eyes widened at the sight of Grim standing there. "When did you get in here?"

"I snuck in, obviously! Hehehehehe you look so stupid, like a bat squirted with a water gun!"

"Care to explain in how you 'snuck in'?" Yuu asked

"Heh heh, well, getting into this academy was a piece of cake! They were so wrong, thinking that I was gonna give up when they threw me out!"

"Why do you want to get in into the academy so badly?" I asked

"It's a simple story. I was a genius born to be a great magician!" He raised his arms

If Satan saw Grim he'll be really happy.

"I've always waited for the black carriage to come pick me up. Even so...even so..." Grim looked down, his ears lowered in sadness

"It never came." Yuu said

"Hmmph. The Dark Mirror has no eyes anyway! That's why I came here myself. These humans don't what they're missing!"

"I guess your right. The Mirror was only a mask, with no eyeballs." I said out loud

"Azubah I don't think he meant it that way." I looked at Yuu confused

"Nyah! Cold!"

A water droplet fell onto Grim's nose, Yuu looked up to see the roof leaking.

"Ack! There's water coming down! My adorable flame ears are gonna get soaked!"

"I'll get a bucket." Yuu left, leaving the broom

"We can just fix the roof with magic you know? Oh, wait, you can't use magic. Pfff- you're utterly useless!"

"Hey! Yuu isn't useless you stupid raccoon!" I defended Yuu

"I'm not a raccoon!!" Grim yelled

Yuu stopped walking and turned to Grim.

"Then why don't you help me since you're a great magician?"

"Huh?? Help?? No way, I'm just another monster taking shelter from the rain. There's not even canned tuna! There's no way I'll work for free!"

Yuu mumbled something and continued to look for a bucket.

I went to look for a room to clean while Grim was still in the living room until Yuu's scream was heard. I ran to him to see a three ghosts.

"Jeez, why are you so loud? Keep it down- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! GHOSTS!" Grim immediately hid behind Yuu, stealing my hiding spot, but I ran to hide in Yuu's side.

{Third Person}

Everyone who lived here got scared and left." The short ghost explained

The chubbier ghost flew closer to them

"How about you join us? We've been dying for new ghost comrades!"

"Thank you for the kind offer, but I'm good!" Yuu picked up Grim and Azubah then started running.

But the ghosts blocked the exist.

"Gyuuuugh... the great Grim isn't scared of ghosts!" He declared

"To your left!"

"Ack! Hot hot hot!"