Welcome to the Villains' World

{Third Person}

Hearing talking Azubah opened her eyes, thinking she fell asleep at the Demon Castle and Barbatos took her back to Lucifer. When she opened her eyes it was dark with no sign of light, she tried to get up but hit her head against something hard.

"Ow" She stretched her arms, but touched something sturdy and realized she was standing not laying down.

'I'M IN A BOX!? Am I dead?'

Scared, Azubah banged on the box and started yelling for her brothers. "LUCIFER! MAMMON! LEVI! SATAN! ASMO! BEEL! BELPHIE!"

Azubah was on the verge of crying. Soon footsteps are heard coming closer to her box which makes her stop. A click of a lock is heard then the box swung open.

♡Azubah Pov♡

I stepped out of a COFFIN!? Looking up I see a bunch of people in hoods.

Then a Crow man started taking but I blocked that out cause I needed to know where I am.

Soon one by one people stepped forward towards a mirror. "Huh? What's going on now?"

I backed away from everyone hiding in the shadows since I'm small I bended in. I watched everyone get sorted into places with weird names.

The crow man dashed towards me but went out the room, my soul left my body.

"Wait headmaster where are you-?! And he's gone." A boy with white hair watched as the headmaster disappeared.

"Let's continue the ceremony, I do not wish to be behind schedule so let us proceed." The red head said

"Is that all of the new students?" A boy with glasses asked

"No, there's one more missing." A boy with blond hair and purple tips said looking at the coffin that I was in.

I need to escape! I should've left earlier!

Just as I was almost free, someone picked me up. Turning my head I see a guy with LION EARS!

Mammon and Levi told me that lions eat little kids with one bite. So I started wiggling around, a desperate attempt to escape.

"Stop fighting brat. I want to go back to bed so hurry up and get sorted."

Once we were by the other four hooded figures and a floating tablet I heard them talking about the headmaster, while lion boy walked up the steps to a mirror.

{Third Person}

"Is this a cult!? Am I going to be sacrificed cause I'm a demon?" The girl yelled out

"Huh? Sacrificed?" The lion looked at her

"I don't want to die! I still haven't gotten to eat the cupcakes yet!" Tears started flowing down Azubah's face

Soon the crow man brust through the doors holding a cat and behind him was another boy, everyone looked at them.

Lion boy dropped Azubah in front of the mirror and left.

"That was scary" she wiped her face and stood up, ready to ran off just in case.

"I cannot believe you all. There was a new student missing so I went to go look for them."

"I will take care of the raccoon for now, so please go to the mirror." He pushed the boy forward

"MPPGH!!"

The new boy stepped up to the mirror, Azubah moved out of the way cause she didn't want to go first.

The mirror glowed and an face appeared.