༒︎1༒︎

"Taehyung, please don't do this

"Taehyung, please don't do this. Please think about it again. I am begging you. Please Tae please think of it." Y/N held her boyfriend's hand scared and pleaded looking straight at his eyes with her desperate ones. It was the first time. It was the first time that Y/N has begged  Taehyung crying.

"No Baby. Try to understand my point. I am at the peak of success right now. I can't take any risk with my career. Atleast not now." Taehyung exclaimed for the umpteenth time with annoyed gaze.

Listening to him, Y/N closed her eyes in pain. Her heart was throbbing inside her chest. She was feeling extremely drowsy and the talk with Taehyung was making her more afraid. She knows where it is leading to.

"I-I promise Tae. No one will get to know regarding this. Y-your image won't be harmed. Please. I give you my words.

I'll hide our baby. I'll hide our baby from the whole world just like I hid myself for the past 3 years. Please taehyung, please my love, I am begging infront of you. Let me keep the baby. I can't abort him/her. Please. For me, please Taehyung p-please"

Y/N cried and begged with a dejected hushed voice. Never she had felt so pathetic in her entire life.

Min Y/N is a strong person. Extremely strong. Life tested her so many times, but she was strong enough to face everything. She beared everything life has thrown her way, every single thing. But no, not this.
She can never think of this.

Taehyung groaned in frustration looking at her with his sharp eagle eyes. How can he fucking accept this baby when he is an idol. Millions of people die for him. Nobody except BTS knows about the relationship between him and her.

Taehyung never wanted to reveal his relationship to his army. He thinks that this will turn his fans against him and his company will fire him as there is a rule for idols that they can not date anyone till the time they are idols. He will never accept this baby, at any cost.

"Please try to understand Y/N. It's not easy to hide a baby. Please for me petal...let's abort this baby, okay? It won't bring any good to me. And why are so attached to it. The baby is not even born yet, but you are already ready to sacrifice my dreams for this mere child who isn't even born yet."

Taehyung was not ready for a baby. The thought of him being hated by the people made him shudder in fear and for that, he is even ready to kill his own child. He is ready to choose fame, success and his career at the cost of his unborn child's life.

"I-I ..T-Tae, I am pregnant f-for t-two months." Y/N whispered scared of Taehyung's reaction. One of her hands were wrapper around her tummy protectively as an instinct.

But she looked up slowly and flinched when her teary eyes met his piercing dark ones.

༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬!
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐃𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬.

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞!❤︎❤︎

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎