༒︎3༒︎

Listening to this, Y/N chucked painfully

“When taehyung? When will that day come? I already waited for 5 long years for you. I waited in this big ass apartment for five long years." Y/N  said looking into his eyes desperately. Tears were wetting her rosy cheeks. Her eyelashes were wet too.

She cried quietly as Taehyung quickly wiped the flowing tears with his thumb feeling a bit guilty. But he shrugged it off as soon as it entered his heart making his heart believe that what he was doing was absolutely right for him, for Y/N and thier beautiful future.

"Let's not talk about it now okay petal? My flight is in three hours for world tour so I have to leave. Since Jungkook is staying here because he has to spend time with his family, I'll tell Jungkook to take you to the hospital to abort this child."

Saying this, Taehyung quickly stood up from
the bed trying to dodge the topic.He had to go to world tour tomorrow in Las Vegas. For that they need to reach today there. Only Jungkook was not leaving because his mother was a little sick and he wants to spend time with his family. BTS tomorrow  are even having a fan meet. Taehyung couldn't miss this.

But Y/N held his hand and stopped him. She wasn't done taking. No, she wasn't finished fighting for her baby. She won't give up. She is feeling ashamed of Taehyung right now. How could someone be this cruel to even kill his own unborn child just for the sake of success.

"No Taehyung. You can't just leave in the middle of a conversation. I'm not done talking yethe." Y/N raised his voice a little wiping her face harshly.

"There's nothing to fucking talk God Damnit. You are aborting this baby and that's fucking final." Taehyung said. No, he commanded.

Y/N gazed at his unreadable eyes with her cracked heart. What has happened to her Taehyung? Why is he behaving like this?

"H-have I-I ....have I ever asked anything from you Tae..?" Y/N asked gently without looking
at Taehyung who quickly looked towards her direction. Her eyes were on her lap. The tears that slipped from her eyes directly fell on her lap making her cry more.

"W- What?" Taehyung whispered anxiously.

"I dated you for 6 years. I'm staying in this apartment for 5 years. But have I ever asked anything from you? Any jewellery, any sort of clothes, anything... at least a chocolate...a single flower? Did I ever asked you something in these years except for your little time?" Y/N asked and looked up, staring directly at Taehyung's eyes blankly.

Taehyung was speechless. He was with Y/N for straight six years, almost reaching seven. But all this time, Y/N never asked anything from him...expected nothing from him. Literally nothing.

Well, except for the cuddles and kisses, some tender love and care jist to reassure that he Tae loves her. It was Taehyung....It was always him who bought, whatever he liked whether be it the expensive clothes, be it the jewellery or any sort of thing he liked for Y/N and she accepted them without complaining.

“Answer me Taehyung. Did I ever asked you for a single thing?" She asked again but Taehyung was silent...more like speechless. When he silently shook his head in denial, so she continued,

"When we were in this relationship and you got an offer to become an idol, I agreed to hide our relationship because I knew that it might ruin your image at first. I watched how other girls and idols tried to flirt with you right infront of my eyes, but have I ever said anything? No, I didn't. Why? Because I trusted you. When you became successful, I didn't mind living inside your apartment, hiding from the whole world just to please you...your image...your career...your satisfaction...your needs...your demands... your fame...your comfort. It has always been about you and only you, isn't it my love?" She whipped her tears from her shirt sleeves. It wasn't the time to be pathetic.

"You practically locked me up in a golden cage like an animal. You didn't let me go to college, you didn't let me do a job, you didn't let me have friends, you didn't even let me interact with anyone other than you and BTS, you didn't let me pursue my dream of being a renowned artist. It has always been about you you and only you. Never it has been about me. I loved you so so much that I forgot how to love myself. I loved you but I lost myself. I betrayed myself just because of you. For the first time, Y/N voiced out her thoughts, his pain, her loneliness.

And these words hit Taehyung hard.

☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎༒︎☢︎︎