༒︎6༒︎

Taehyung had never been this desparate in his entire life

Taehyung had never been this desparate in his entire life. He had never driven his car that fast in his whole life. He had never ran that fast either.

But still, what's the use when he was late. Too late to realise that he fucked up.

For the first time,  Kim Taehyung was petrified. He regret...He regret leaving his 'petal' and his 'child' alone.

Taehyung didn't wait for the lift, he just used the staircase not having a single ounce of patience.

He ran as fast as possible. No, it
can't be true. No, his baby...his girlfriend won't do something like that.  Jungkook was already standing near his apartment door bawling his eyes out while muttering something in his phone. Taehyung didn't stop to
talk to him. He simply barged inside his apartment, to his precious Y/N...his petal.

"LOVE!"

There she was.. His pretty baby, his little angel, his innocent flower, his goofball, hia safe place,his precious gem...Laying in a pool of her own blood which was flowing from her stomach with her hands holding a knife drenched in her blood.

There was no any hint of life in her body. Her face peaceful and calm. Her beautiful crescent eyes which were always holding a bright shine were open, but they didn't held anymore galaxies in them. Just plain and dull. Absolutely no trace of life in them. Dead.

Her rosy lips were parted but there
was no usual wide smile. They were blue and pale.

Taehyung knelt down infront
of Y/N's lifeless body and scooped her in his arms. His hands were shaking, his whole body was trembling. His baby, his little one was lifeless in his arms. He couldn't think anymore.His mind wasn't working anymore. The pain in his heart was excruciating yet he believed that his love will not do something like this.

"B-baby." "L-love.. talk to me."
"J-Jagi don't p-play with me n-now. C'mon g-get up n-now otherwise I will not c-cuddle you anymore Hmm?"
Getting no response from her, fear started gripping his heart. It felt like someone squeezed his heart tightly. To breathe the air felt difficult to him.
Still forcing a little smile, he caressed her face gently and cradled her lifeless bady in his arms still sitting on the floor.

"C-Come on.. say a word.. please. J-Jagi o-okay o-okay I know why you are doing t-this. Okay I accept. Y-You win I lose.
Let's...l-let's keep the baby. Hmm? W-We will take c-care of our l-little angel. We can keep the baby. J-Just look at me." Taehyung cupped her
face and patted her cheeks. But he didn't get any respond.