༒︎4༒︎

And those words hit Taehyung hard

"B-but I don't have any p-problem Taehyung. I don't m-mind anything. I just want to be with you....in your embrace."Y/N whispered to Taehyung who had tears shining in his dark orbs.

"I understand. You are a world famous Idol. And I'm nothing. Just an orphan girl, with no one left in this world. I understand, you are ashamed to show me to the world. I'm not that pretty, I'm not wealthy, I don't have a family, I'm nothing I front of you."

"Baby, that's not-" Taehyung tried to deny, but she shook her head furiously in denial to cut him off.

"No, taehyung. Let me talk this time." She said, wiping her own tears that made her look more pathetic.

"I do whatever you ask me to do Tae.. but that doesn't mean I don't get hurt. That doesn't mean I don't feel any pain, any emotions" she remarked softly pointing at her heart

"I feel the pain too. Here it-it hurts here. So badly." She pointed at her heart again.

"I'm lonely taehyung. Everytime you leave for concerts, world tour, your never ending rehearsals, I always cry in the bathroom because I can't bear the loneliness. It feels like the thought of being alone is eating me up...eating me alive.Everytime I see dating rumours about you, fans shipping others with you, my heart bleeds even though I know you will never cheat on me. It hurts taehyung. It hurts so much. "

"But I never complained, did I?” she asked softly. Taehyung shook his head, looking at his ethereal girlfriend who was crying her heart out. For the first time. Yes, it was the first time that Taehyung was witnessing
Y/N cry like that. Breaking down like that

"That's because I was fine with everything. I was fine with leaving my dreams, forgetting my hobbies, isolating myself.”

I erased myself to be perfect Taehyung. But today I am begging you. Please don't do this. I will die Taehyung. I will die."

She got down from the bed and knelt in front of Taehyung whose eyes widened at her actions. She held Taehyung's legs and looked up. Tears were pouring from her eyes.

“Petal, what are you doing?" Taehyung quickly crouched down infront of Y/N. His petal shouldn't beg infront of anyone.

"Let me keep the baby Taehyung. This baby will erase my loneliness, my pain, the baby will fill this dark hole in my chest. Let me keep my baby Taehyung." She begged clasping her hands and begged from hee boyfriend.

But Taehyung couldn't give what she was asking for.

"Y/n, I-I can't let you do that. My reputation w-will be tarnished."

“Please please Taehyung just please I'm begging you."

"For God's sake try to understand Y/N!" Taehyung was running out of patience. Why can't she understand him amd have to stubborn as hell?

"NO!  Its YOU who has to try to understand Taehyung. I
have only 15% chance of being pregnant. To conceive. This baby is a miracle. If-if I abort him/her, I might not get the chance to be a mother again. This could be a one time thing...or the only time thing. I can't do this." She tried to convince her boyfriend. But Taehyung wasn't planning to change his mind.

"You can hide me inside this apartment forever Tae. I don't mind. I really don't. Just let me be a parent. Let me hold this precious thing in my arms Tae. Please." Y/N wrapped her arms around Taehyung's legs and cried. She looked miserable. But she didn't care. She wasn't lonely for the past three months because of the baby. She wasn't ready to lose his precious one.

Taehyung looked down staring st her just with his eyes blank. She has to understand this.

"I can't. I have to go now."

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎