༒︎7 [last part]༒︎

༒︎The Next day༒︎

༒︎The Next day༒︎

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry my baby.
I am so sorry. Please ...I-I can't l-live w-without y-you. I a-am s-sorry my c-child. A-Appa is very bad. I-I am sorry."

Taehyung cried and cried in front of Y/N's and his child grave until his eyes didn't have any tears left. All the members of BTS and the HYBE staff were present shedding tears looking at the pathetic condition of the grieving man who was crying his heart out while keeping his head in front of the gravestone redeeming and regretting for his sins.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry petal. Your Tae-Tae *sobs* is sorry." Taehyung apologised but he was not forgiven this time because his petal was already gone to even forgive him. He knows that he doesn't deserve the forgiveness. Forgiveness is for a mistake, not for a sin. But he had commited a sin of not killing 1 soul but two. One who didn't even got the chance of seeing this world.

Taehyung slapped himself many times, started pulling his hairs until Jin and Hoesok held him back but they didn't said anything. They were as disgusted with Taehyung as he was with himself. Especially Yoongi, they all considered Y/N as their sister but Yoongi and Y/N always had a special bond. And hearing the shocking truth of her death crumbled his heart into pieces.

Looking at Taehyung, he neither felt bad for him nor any pain. He already hates him.

Taehyung on the other hand cried and mourned until he passed out. Jimin was the one who took him back to his house. He didn't stay with Taehyung though. They left him after making him lay in the bed. Jimin was disappointed at him. Everyone was.

"You let her down Taehyung. You let her down. God will never forgive you." Jimin whispered to a sleeping Taehyung who had dried tears and puffed up cheeks before leaving the house.

~🥀~

After some time, Taehyung woke up with a jerk having a nightmare that his baby was leaving him but tears again started gathering in his eyes when he remembered that she is gone....all because of him.

Taehyung stood up with trembling legs. He went to his bed room and open the closet. Half was filled with his petal's clothes. Taehyung got inside the closet and closed the door. He curled himself into a ball and stared to cry again. Taehyung took one of Y/N's favourite hoodie. It smelled like just like her. Petrichor scent with a hint of sandalwood, her alluring scent always calmed him down.