༒︎5༒︎

Hehe triple update ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

"I can't. I have to go now."

Taehyung stood up and got ready to leave. He was getting late. He had a flight to catch. He wore his cloths without sparing a glance at the girl who was crying her heart out not knowing what to do. Why is she so unlucky? She can't choose between Taehyung and her child. Both are her life. Her only lifelines.

Y/N stared at her boyfriend, crying silently. She was still on the floor, a beautiful plain white dress was hanging on her thin frame. Her big teary eyes were looking at Taehyung with a tiny hope shining in them. Yes, she still believed in her love, her Taehyung. 

"The baby is already two months months old Tae...about to be three in 1 week. Aborting the baby means, killing our baby...our child...our symbol of love." Y/N pleaded Taehyung for the umpteenth time. She still had hope. She still believed in her lover. Her Taehyung won't be that cruel to kill thier child.

"Then kill the baby." Taehyung said and picked up his suitcase. Without any hesitation, he left the apartment.

The last thing Taehyung saw was his girlfriend, looking at him with a betrayed look on her face.

She had a protective arm wrapped around her tummy blankly looking at the floor. She looked lost. She looked broken. She appeared lifeless. Her face void of any emotion made Taehyung feel an uneasy feeling. Taehyung felt a pinch in his heart. But his ego, pride and the love for his career didn't let him turn around and go to her.

Slamming the door shut, he never looked back.

He failed to how see Y/N smiled creepily while caressing her tummy and humming a sound.

"Mama will always be with you my baby."
She whispered as some tears left from her eyes. She was meant to be a passerby in his life and she understood that.

She will fulfill his wish.... His last wish.

-----------

Taehyung called Jungkook, and asked him to escort Y/N to the hospital to abort the baby. To say Jungkook was furious would be an understatement. He was so disappointed in his hyung. How could be kill an innocent child and how the heck Y/N allowed him too. Jungkook had no idea that Y/N literally begged on her knees in front of her cruel boyfriend but he paid no heed. Jungkook decided to come and ask Y/N about the matter.

Whereas Taehyung....he was also sad. He also wanted to have a baby with Y/N but it was not the time.He can't have it now. After a little more success, he will give
Y/N everything she wants.

"I'll give you everything once I become successful. Just wait a little bit more petal I am sorry." Taehyung said looking at his lock screen of his phone, which was a picture of Y/N in a onesie with her index finger poking her cheeks having the most beautiful and innocent smile which never fails to make his heartbeat faster. His little petal. With a sigh, he left for the airport.

 With a sigh, he left for the airport

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

2 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Taehyung was in the airport when a call interrupted him. He looked at the screen before swiping it right.

"Hello yes Jungkook what hap--   Wait are you crying?"

"HYUNG y-you have to c-come here NOW."  came out Jungkook's shaking voice from the other side.

"Listen Jungkook, I'm getting late for my flig-"

"Hyung its about Y-Y/N...s-she...."

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎