𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Well my cubies, you all need a little explanation

About Taehyung's Character

Well, First of all this is not at all going to be one of those endings where Tae woke up suddenly and saw that everything was a dream.

Reality is always harsh. I wanted to showcase through this book that some people in actual life chooses fame over their own family. How easy for them is to say that you should hide yourself from the world just for the sake of not getting caught.

C'mon if someone loves someone truly, then they do not fear to announce their love to the whole world. They don't care about what others might think of them.

The character played by Taehyung depicted that he was a coward. He was scared to lose his career just thinking that army's and company will never accept them. He never thought that the true armys will accept him in every way. He was scared of rejection and losing his career which lead him to lose his family.

And for that, I respect Chen from Exo with the bottom of my heart. He is married and see, he is still a member of EXO and best husband. He had the guts to reveal his love which most of the people lack. I absolutely love him for this.

About Y/N.

The character of Y/N was clearly depressed. She was insecure and she has already lost herself. She had no confidence to face the outer world as Taehyung never allowed her to make friends.

She was totally and fully dependant of Taehyung.

About moving on from Taehyung. I can tell you that moving on from someone isn't easy at all. How can you expect a person to move on frome someone whom she considers as her life. This is not a fairytale.

Don't get me wrong, have you heard about Selena Gomez. She is a queen. She moved on from a person who mentally and emotionally abused her. She was in a relationship of 9 years. If you will got through her songs like

☯︎• Heart wants what it wants
☯︎• lose you to love me.

[I recommend you to listen to the lyrics of these masterpeices]

You will understand how difficult it is to move on from someone.

The line in her song heart wants what it wants
☯︎"This is a modern fairy tale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails"☯︎

Proves my whole point of ending the story in that way. This life is very cruel. There is no such thing as prince charming. Very few people are blessed to get such love.

Y/N was pregnant.
Moving on in reality is very very hard to do. You have to start from zero, from working as a worker to pay for your food to taking care of a child where you need to provide him with basic necessities but in most cases, people don't have money to even pay for their one time food.  That's harsh but true reality and that's why Y/N thought that to suicide is easier than suffering.

Taehyung in a way subconsciously encouraged her to do that. When she told that she will die if she abort the baby, Taehyung then only should have apologised.

What I want you to learn from this that never love someone so much that you lose your own self just like Y/N did. Suicide is never an option but did you ever wonder why people commit it then? Because they lose themselves, they are emotionally damaged to am extent where they think that suicide is much easier than living in this world.

I guess I spoke alot. Well, Bonus episode will show you some of Y/N's and some of Tae's thought.( ◜‿◝ )♡

Thankyou so much for reading this. Love you all. Bye bye.

 Bye bye