The one rule...

(1st p.o.v.)

     I froze in place. I couldn't move for some reason. I moved my head to where I heard him. Nothing was there, just Gregory. I raised my brow, confused on where he went. I was able to move again. I took a step forward, hearing the ball pit balls move around. I was about to get out, but cold metal hands grabbed my sides. My eyes go wide and I become pale, I am not used to this, not one bit. "Helllo, new friend! Your sure up late, are we having a slumber
party? Where are all your friends?" He carried me to where Gregory was standing. He set me down and my god, he's tall. Maybe at least 7.6 feet? I look at Gregory, he seems like he was focused on something else, most likely the security desk. I look back at Sun, now being somewhat calm. "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink fizzy faz until our heads ex-PLODE, and stay up all night! There's only one rule, keep the lights on...On....on." At first, I never
thought it would be terrifying to hear a 7.6 feet tall animatronic say that. I change my mind on that one. I nod my head, trying to hide the fear that was building up.

(3rd p.o.v.)

     As you listen to Sun, forgetting about what's to come, Gregory was running to the security desk. Sun noticed and skipped over and picked up Gregory and brought him back to where you were. Gregory had an annoyed look on his face, while you were still hiding the fear that continue to build up. "Hey, hey. Are ya having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya?" Sun said, trying to keep the both of you safe from...Other things. Gregory pushed the colorful barrels, making a small mess. "oh no no no! What a mess! Which ones the bottom where is the top!? Clean up clean up!" That caught your attention, you face Sun, seeing him starting to pick up the colorful barrels, while Gregory ran to the security desk. You knew you had to help Gregory, so you started to walk to the security desk. Sun though, he picked you up and carried you to the far side of the daycare. He sets you down and says, "Don't move, I don't want you to get hurt." And walks off to the security desk. You didn't know what to do, we're you suppose to listen? Or help Gregory? And then...The lights turned off.

(1st p.o.v.)

     My eyes go wide, I could barely see anything. I heard Gregory running around, but I also heard a menacing laugh. Of course I know who it's from. I stayed in place, not daring to move an inch, I hold my breathe every now and then, afraid of what's to come. I heard one of the generators being turned on. 'Come on Gregory, you got this.' I thought as I sit in the spot Sun had put me. I closed my eyes, listening to the generators being turned on one at a time. I heard creaking metal near me. I stopped breathing for a split second, listening for anymore noise that's around me. 'I don't hear him anymore...I think I'm safe.' I thought, but how wrong I was. Metal hands rap around me. I was about to scream, call for help even, but a metal hand covered my mouth, stopping me from possibly getting help. My eyes are wide open, not knowing what to do. I didn't dare struggle, who knows what he'll do?

Hope you enjoyed! I asked my family for the height so ya, if you want me to change it pls let me know! Have a wonderful day/evening/night!