Saving or Kidnapping?

(1st p.o.v.)

       I ran. That was the only thing that came to mind. Run and survive, nothing more. Moon was right behind me, chasing me down. I knew I had to find a charging station and go inside it. Moon was saying something but I didn't listen, why? It's cause I couldn't, to much fear was in me to even listen to my surroundings. Up ahead was a charging station. My hope started to rise, thinking I would make it. Right when I opened the charging station, Moon grabbed me and covered my mouth, stopping me from having the chance to scream for help. My eyes go wide, I couldn't struggle. "Naughty {___}. We're only trying to protect you, and yet you run away, why is that.?" Moon says, moving his hand away from my mouth so that I can speak.

(3rd p.o.v.)

       Moon was looking down at you intently, waiting for your response. You take a deep breathe and started to speak. "Well I need to get out, I can't stay here. There must be a way out!" The real truth is that you promised to help Gregory and you want to keep that promise. You were really good at lying, but you have doubt it would work with Moon, seeing as he's an intelligent robot. "Really? Well I'm sorry to let your hopes die but you HAVE to wait the night out. Seeing as it's very dangerous to be roaming these halls." Moon said, relaxing his arms and letting you go. "Then what about Gregory? He shouldn't be out there by himself!" You say being a little irritated. You knew Gregory has Freddy to protect him, but still you wanted to help the both of them. Moon didn't respond to you, instead he picked you up and started to carry you back to the daycare. "What are you doing!?" You screeched, trying to break free from his grasp. Moon simply ignored you and continued walking back to the daycare. You didn't give up though, you continued to struggle from his grasp.

{Time skip}

       Moon had tied you to a chair from the daycare and sat right across from you. You were still struggling to get out of the ropes. Eventually you gave up and looked right at Moon with a not so friendly look. Moon looked at you and sighed, getting up and turning the lights back on.

(1st p.o.v.)

       The lights turned on and it was blinding at first. After adjusting to the lighting in the room I looked at the animatronic that was sitting right in front of me. I glared at him, I didn't want to deal with him. "Listen, I will untie you if you stay. This is the only way to protect you from the others.. We don't want you to get hurt." Sun said, scooting closer to me. "Stay away from me." I say, getting defensive. Sun backed up a little, surprised by my change of voice. I tried to relax my heart that was beating so fast. I sighed and looked at Sun and then began to talk. "I need to get back home as soon as possible, I can't stay here forever!" I tried to stand up, but the ropes kept me from getting up. "And besides, I've been through worst." I say, thinking of the incident that happened at my age of 15. Sun looked at my left eye with worry, probably thinking that's the thing that makes me say that.

Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry it didn't come out sooner, I had to deal with to much stuff
at the same time. I also had to deal with being sick but now I feel much better. Hope you all have
a wonderful day/evening/night!