Enemies to Allies?

(3rd p.o.v.) [language warning]

           Everyone was getting ready for the next step. convincing everyone else to help out, even one of their enemy's. "Do we have to convince them? Like, I know she can be useful but still. She can still control us..." Gregory ask, holding onto his flashlight tightly. "Yes Gregory, course, only you and the others can convince her. Us animatronics can't see her!" Freddy says, packing a first aid kit in a backpack and than wearing it. There are a bunch of other stuff in there but I'll skip over that part. ____ was trying to sit up, but {___} friends would keep {___} from getting up. "Cant you please take it easy!?" Scarlett said, pushing ____ down one more time carefully. "No, I want to sit up!" ____ said, not wanting to give up on sitting up. "Who do we have to convince?" ____ finally asks, looking at Gregory and Freddy. They both look at each other, Gregory having a worried face, along with Freddy. Gregory mumbled something to the point no one can hear, same with Freddy. "How about you speak up?" ____ asked, once again trying to sit up. Moon walked over to ____ and laid {___} down, keeping {___} from getting up now. "Oh come on!" ____ said, irritated that there isn't a chance of sitting up now. "Stop struggling than I wouldn't have to hold you down." Moon said, being careful and keeping ____ down. ____ was getting irritated but stopped struggling, only because {___} grown tired. Finally, Freddy sighed and said who's help they all needed. "V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶" Everyone's hearts and non existing hearts sank, now knowing that they truly have to get the enemy's help. Sun walked over to ____ and picked {___} up carefully, not wanting to cause more pain than ____ has been brought.

(____ p.o.v.)

          Sun had picked me up and started to carry me out of parts and service. Everyone else followed behind. "Wait, what about Monty?" I ask, knowing if we're going to get V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ we need to get Monty first. Everyone had a worried expression when I said that. "What?" I ask, confused with the faces. "____, Monty attacked you... You still want to get his help?" Issac said, everyone else nodded as well. "Alright, are you guys sure to ask someone who has killed people? Not only that but they are your guys enemy?" I asked with a serious tone. Everyone looked at me with a blank face before Freddy says "fair enough, we shall get Monty as well." Nodding, I actually relax a bit. Sun noticed that my posture had changed, but he didn't question it. He did ask me "are you not worried about Monty? He had already attacked you..." I sighed, Not really sure how to answer his question. So I simply replied with "well I'm not scared of Moon or you. You both have non stopped chased me around just to basically lock me up." Sun was shocked of my response, not expecting my answer. Moon had seemed he heard the conversation and lowered his head a bit. I sighed and repeated "I'm not scared of you guys and I'm not scared of Monty. SO don't worry about it, okay?" They both nodded, understanding what I've said. We finally make it out of parts and service, now making our way to Monty's golf course. No one was speaking at this point, it was just silent.

(??? p.o.v.)

         '𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝔂'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮...' I thought, watching Sun, Moon, Freddy, Chica, Roxy, Gregory, Issac, Evan, Scarlet, Evie, and of course, ____ walk towards Monty's golf course. I laugh slightly, seeing as they all think that once they get Monty and V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ that they can stop me. Oh but how wrong they all are. I think the only one that can stop me, will be dead very soon. I laugh again, disappearing into the shadows once again. '𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴 ____, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽.'

(3rd p.o.v.)

            The group made it to Monty's golf course to hopefully find Montgomery Gator. What everyone wasn't expecting, Monty playing golf with V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶. "Who knew I would be caught and be forced to play golf..." V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ said with a huge sigh, irritated that she can't escape. V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ noticed the group and panicked. She couldn't leave, so this makes it easier for ____ and the group to make an agreement. Sun tightened his grip on you, he was still careful of course, it's just he had tighten his grip to keep ____ close. Moon was in front of Sun, so that if V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ were to try and attack ____, she would have to pass Moon. "You...Yoi fixed them! Didn't you!?" Vanny yelled out, staring at ____ with anger. It took V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ a long time to add the virus to each animatronic. So of course V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ was going to be angry. ____ had very little energy to move, even speaking was currently difficult. ____ closed {___} eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Monty looked at the group and waved. "Hey guys! Came to do some golfing?" Everyone shook their heads, slowly making their way down to the two. Roxy was in front of everyone and said "we came here to find you Monty." Monty tilted his head to the side, wondering why they were looking for him. "Why's that my friend?" Monty asked, waiting for a response. "HE'S back...We all think HE'S after ____ and {___} friends." Roxy said, pointing at ____ and {___} friends. The four waved while ____ stayed asleep. Monty nodded, not wanting to believe HE was back. "Will someone just say HIS name!?" V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ snapped, she doesn't know who HE is, nor does the rest of the five. They main four along with Sun and Moon looked at each other, debating with thoughts if they would dare say HIS name. "Well, We will tell you as long as you help us." Moon said, looking at V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ with a serious face. V̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ thought about it for a bit than decided. "Fine, now, what is HIS name?" "HIS name is-" Freddy was interrupted with a loud crash coming from Mazercise.  Everyone looked at each other and are now debating if they should check it out.

         Thank you @Ryan_love1 @LuxuryLuxTheSlut for following!!!! And I apologize for being so slow on updates! I hope this chapter was good! Not really else much to say than thank you all for reading and voting on my stories! I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night!!!