DELUSION

Excitement what he felt on seeing that ray of light...he truly being a kid. That too on the same day where he lost his little brother, this war made him an insane, haha....

Like a child he ran to the source of light and it getting more intensed by each of his step. He raised his hands to push the expected door which in real don't exist....also that light is dimming and made him to fall to the abyss of scaring solitude.

Suyodhan.....the well known mace fighter fumbled around like a blind, shaking his head he contineusly blinked to grasp a little ray of light....is  he became blind?? His hands searched in air for a door to get away from this weird situation..... it's all because of that damn intoxicating drink....

He felt a pull downwards like something forcing him to fall and it didn't took that long for him to fall down.....but....

But what interesting is he didn't fell on ground....he just falling....freely falling as if all these while he were standing on thin air. Sure someone thrown him to an deep chasm. God!! What's happening with him?? Is he really lost it.....his feets craved to touch ground. When did he became such feather weight to float in air....such an embarrassment is he......

Lack of breath made him take an deep breath and the next thing he felt was thrown to an rough ground like a ball. Feeling his body burning in pain he growls aloud. Sweats trickled down from his muscular chest and heat engulfed his body like he trapped in fire. He staggers and blurred vision shown nothing, he longed for a soft wind...... But no...the heat...the pain...all intensed only...

Did he died?? Is he ended in hell?? Sure.... it's a true hell. This heat.....it's unbearable and what really happened with him?? He were in his tent and now definitely not there. Blinking away the clouds that hovered his vision he grasps the atmosphere where he ended.......

He shut his eyes unable to fix his gaze on the growing orange flames infront of him, apart from that nothing could see. He took steps back as the warmth of flames were literally killing him. He peeked to the fire and a scream caught in middle of his throat. The fire were molding a lady like structure...the ardour in her were murderous and he like a frightened kid took steps back....

By now the fire evolved to an perfect lady with fireball as eyes and flowing lava as hair. Orange flames made her glorious body and the vehemence held by her was destructive. Though the face was not visible his mind flashed the image of great fireborn princess...but....but why she seems so dangerous??

Ohh!! What a fool is he....of course she is dangerous. She is the doom of kuruvansh, the memory of she bathing in his dushy's blood enraged him and want to kill this fire lady who gawking at him like he was her prey. He felt helplessness and she seems to be so...so powerful......

The flames from her grown more and it itched to him. His breaths slowed it's pace....what he will do? Should he run?? Otherwise this fire will eat him....but...but his feets not moving. With effort he moved back....apart from that fire lady, all around him was dark. Back of his body got hit some wooden wall and he swiftly turns back only to find a familiar large royal door......

Without wasting time to think which door it is he pushed open the door only to get save himself from being fried by that woman. What waited him there inside was cheers and applauds. Breathing hard he identified it as Hastinpur rajasabha...but...how is it possible?? Ain't they all were in middle of a war??

Faces of the persons seated were a blur but only one sight was crystal clear. A woman laid in middle of sabha with bruises.....messy jet black hair, dress were torn. She laid facing her back to him..... His ear drum echoed with applauds. His throat dried remembering somewhat similar situation like this of his life.....