REALITY

They all together started to talk and all of their words filled his ear. It was like replaying an event that happened early. He effortly identified each of their words,

" You are their jyest....this kingdom belongs to you. Stand with dharma and serve your people.....

The friendship which you speak so highly made only you to bound to adharma......."

Suyodhan's jaw hardened on the words of vasudev sreekrishna, he easily understood which side this man referring as dharma's side....only if he were real he whould have strangled this trickster. But still one doubt left....whom he trying to influence with his words and persueding to take their side......and how can he offer his Kingdom to someone else?? What's with that jyest thing??

" Oh putr!! You are generous......you promised my five son's life....yet this mother have one another request....

This mother begging to my son for my son....please don't use Any Divyastra twice......."

Suyodhan's mouth gaped understanding the girl he seen sometime back is none else...but princess of kuntibhoj and now whom she requesting favor is that abandoned kid only. Such a stone hearted lady....now he understood how pandavas became such hypocrites. And who is that kid who faced such an injustice when he were a baby....he is an archer......

His heart thudded recalling the baby with armor and earrings....words of yadava lord and the place where he standing are concluding only one person's name on his mind. No it can't be......what a rubbish......

Finalizing his doubt mirage of devaraj spoke, " You are ready to give up your immortality for friendship....but reconsider your decision!!

As long as Hari is with my putr...you can't kill him!! Take your brother's side or stay away from war...

hey....suryanandan, then you don't have to sacrifice this divine kavach and earrings of yours......."

Heaving breaths Gandhaariputr took steps back. Realization of only person who till now belongs to him in real was brother of the worst persons he ever knew made him vulnerable. The same kaurava who never cried when he lost all of his blood brother let allowed his tears to fall down. Despite being how much he controlled a sob escaped from his mouth.......

His feets slipped from the rock where he stood and fell back again to the river from where he landed here. He didn't tried to come out and drops of agony mixed along with the mighty waves of river. He like a weighted stone drowned deep and he closed his eyes expecting an end to this.....an end to the all drama...all scenarios....all pain....even an end to his life........

************************************

He were in a dazed state and in that condition he felt someone pulling him upwards. No...he didn't yet died, with that thought he slowly opened his eyes with difficulty and found himself sitting awake in his royal bed in the luxurious tent of him....he is back and all that he seen was a dream only.

He exasperatingly released a breath and want to laugh hard. Relief what he felt....what a sick dream was that?? His mitr being suryaputr and brother of that stone hearted pandavas....the worst joke he ever experienced in his life. But that's when his body showed the kind to determine the wetness on his body.

With astonishment he took a glance upon himself and seen himself all drenched as if he just saved from a river. Duryodhan looked around and his face scrunched on the conclusion that he just in his tent only...but all drenched. Like someone saved him from that river and put here....what it meant??