TROUBLES

Suyodhan watches the sun setting down after a tiring day. For him that was the day without grieve and lose after sixteen days. The seventeenth day of kurukshetra yudh gone without much happenings....the thirsty battlefield didn't yet get dried from the blood pool made of past days. It will take days for the land to dry out the thick human blood....

Kurukshetra is awful to watch..... nothing less than a necropolis. Pandavas have already ordered to clean around the bodys and to do their cremation. Millions of warriors have died for nothing...and did they all deserved such an end only??

He walks back to the tent by thinking, will ever the soil of kurukshetra lose this shade of blood red. Even after this Yuga...the land of kurukshetra will carry the red soil and scorched smell of flesh. Ain't those souls may curse him...for letting them die for this war of no purpose....

Why should they blame him and top of that why he acting like responsible for the chaos. If anyone ever owe to being guilty is then it is that child born out of wedlock.....his mitr. Only if he don't get to know of his truth...then this day may have resulted several other events.

Son of Surya is loyal....but to whom?? To himself?? Ofcourse not ....if he was a self centred person he whould have simply sit on the same throne for which he and yudhishthir fought all their life. And that is what irking him?? Why he didn't revealed??

Only if he have revealed....this war wouldn't have happened and he might not have lost all of them...his family....
All those sacrifices got in vein and it's like there is no value for those lives. Why he feeling responsible....why?? Is he all alone responsible for this??

From the time of declaration many have visited him....those kings who left alive called him coward who are afraid of death...he is labelled yet again as a selfish man who agreed to peace after getting killed all of his allies...he couldn't help himself from laughing aloud.....

His laugh was audible to nearby tents. Even his patni and mother are considered him as such a low minded soul. At the end he fell on his knees by releasing all those pain. He screams aloud to no one...burst out in tears. He wailed like a child and for the first time felt how it is to be live alone...he is alone....no one here....he lost everyone.....

A touch on his shoulder made the gandharisudhan looks back in tears and found his friend with teary eyes. A friend who put him above everything....he found himself breaking at the worst state of only kaurava prince who survived the kurukshetra......

.
.
.
.
.

The man with gleam of Surya gazes the people who busy with shifting...a war got end...no....it's unend.... His posture tenses as feeling many gazes on him....he found himself feeling so low. Suyodhan giving up meant he lost the trust on himself and his loyalty.....he just insulted the many warriors left alive for him....he denied them the veermrityu or the honor of victory.....

It's time for him to intervene whatever that deviated the fate of aryavart he knew already. The role of sitting back quietly and letting allow the princes messing and play with his warrior honor should come to an end. It's time for him to rise voice for the accolade of the warriors....

.
.
.
.
.

" Ashwa!! My brothers...my son...will they too think of me as a selfish coward who pushed them on the hands of death for my own gain...."

Drauni couldn't collect word infront of that question and the silence made the other man fall to a nearby chair helplessly. Moments went in silence and drauni chose to not to ask anything to him....