CREMATION

She....the enigmatic queen of Hastinpur.....epitome of selflessness and who got respected by every single living thing. The title greatest Shiva devotee adorned by her made her more shine among all royal queens. Mother of hundred kaurava princes and a beautiful daughter......

Kurukshetra drank blood of many warriors and wails of mothers added energy to it's blood thirst.....Though the pain and lose is same, only she and her pain outshined all others. Her shriek of agony shaken all around her....

Even her tears wondered at the fate of  she and her children. The life which she got blindfolded from the pleasure of sight and welcomed darkness wholeheartedly. Though throughout the journey of life her children act as hundred and one Diya which strongly alienated the terrorising darkness of loneliness....

It's only her tears that no having an end.... it's her heart broke down when each of her children fell on Kurukshetra by depriving of life. No one neared her all these days...she prohibited everyone from seeing her. Hid her pain and tears from others as usual.....

She had enough in all these days...her dynasty doomed infront of her. Her only daughter attained widowhood and in position to seek other's help. All sons and grandsons sacrificed their blood to Kurukshetra...Now only one left alive. But what happened to her second born totally blown off the last bit of her composed nature.......

Not minding others word she left to where her dushy's final rites happening and the blind king were not brave enough to stop her neither strong.

Everyone saw him in a light who always greedy to sat in Hastinpur's throne. But for him it was always his kids mattered more and now his hand is tied and heart is empty for the rest of the life........

************************************************************************

Voices of disagreement surged through pandava camp. Dharmaraj whose face is far away from any emotion but heart flooded with pain and agony silently heard each of his brother's and well wisher's objection on attending second kaurava's cremation.

With finality in his voice he spoke after having enough fuss around him, " It's my decision....my brothers are free to stay here or accompany me....."

Second mighty pandava said with detest, " Why bhrata?? Why so suddenly?? Don't be so kind and emotional....."

Fireborn prince supported vrikodar, " Yes...This nature of yours always pushed my sister and you all to trouble only........"

The keen observer or the archer among pandavas easily grabbed the depth of emotions in his eldest brother's eyes and asked, " Jyest....I will be with you....but may I know what brings you to take such a decision?? "

Having silence in return rest of the pandavas too assured, " It's our duty to fullfil all your wishes and command...we all will accompany you....

But why you are acting so gullible?? Why should we have to show such kindness to them.....they are our enemies...."

The reply they got shocked all of them and the broking voice of their brother made them too vulnerable, " Because At the end of the day...they are all our brothers.....

And am really fed up with this blood shed....."

An agitated youngest pandava calls softly, " Bhrata......"

Ignoring them son of yama continued, " Even if we win after tomorrow.....the mere thought of that we have to live alone the rest of the life on a place where we all grew together.....

It's like...I build my success over their corpse....."

After a moment's silence yudhishtir said in a determined tone, " Yes...this war was inevitable and we all deserved this......

But now I have to be there for brother duryodhan and mata Gandhaari...."

Vrikodar's jaw clenched at the refer of  brother term yet he chose to remain silent and obey his eldest just like how other pandavas already decided to fulfill Dharmaraj's wish......

************************************************************************

Air filled with the scorched smell of burning human flesh and got mixed with the already existing smell of blood and rotten flesh of thousands of warriors died. Suyodhan's eyes followed the dark massive fog that raised by his favorite brother's body that submitted to fire.....

His hands shivered at the thought of how might be fire's flaming tongue hurting his dushy....he have already suffered so much before dieing. What he gifted to fire was only a meatball. That ruthless pandava had showed the real hell to Dushasan at his final moments......

With unshed tears he slide glanced his mother who stood as hard as a rock. Her fragile form pricked his heart....for him his mother was the most beautiful and pious woman in his life. No fire born can match her virtue and purity. She always had hundred sons behind her and the power of being guard by mahamahim and an elder son like figure Karna...

But look at her now...all alone with broken heart and unbearable pain....not only his mother, he too burning in this pain. Feel of guilt already engulfed him a lot and to add on that those stupid visions which he want to be believe as only a facade...but no...those are the mirages of reality.

He gazed at the once crowded atmosphere which is now almost isolating. His mother stood bravely without shedding tears and holding back the unending agony and anger. Guruputr stood idle along with the Gandhaarraj whose eyes streaming down tears and mind still in various conspiracies.

Absence of a certain person hurted him. His dearest mitr didn't came out from that shibir even to see him or mata Gandhaari. He prohibited everyone from seeing him with the demand of seclusion for sometime. Broking his chain of thoughts a formal voice heard,

" Our consolations Duryodhan......"

Familiar voice of his enemy snapped him back to the real world and with an impassive face he turned to pancha pandavas who just arrived to witness the cremation of their cousin brother.

His eyes snapped to the direction of Ashwattama who let out an angry growl. But to others surprise Gandhaarisutan was emotionless. He just silenced his mitr with a very small nod and looked the five sons of god who came in white attire. For sometime he kept gazing them as if he studying them from their posture.......

Yudhishtir as usual with a calm manner and sad face showing pity towards him. If it was some other time he whould have directly smacked on his face....but now he is too weak to react or think about anything else apart from the truth he have saw.  It was so evident from other pandavas face that they all just  only followed their jyest....they were somehow suppressing the rising anger to rip the head of the only kaurava left alive....

That's when suyodhan's eyes found the old lady tagged along with them. Flashes of a teenaged beautiful girl flooded in his mind. She with the  most beautiful pair of eyes and smile, floated away her child...an act that could be done by only a demoness...

Presence of pandavamata irked dhirtarashtraputr to no extend.....seriousness in his eyes emitted like fire yet he didn't lose the composed form........