REALITY

Giggles of the goddess who happens to be his Janani made him stiff in position and tried hard to cover the tensed demeanor. Devi Ganga without stopping her giggles approached him and like earlier time held his palm. He felt an certain feel of serenity and descended down the steps of palace.

They walked in silence and his eyes widened seeing his mother walking through the streets of Hastinpur like a commoner.  He concluded after not so easy thoughts,

" They can't see us......"

Bhagiradhiii chuckled at her son's innocence and it didn't took so long for him to realise that this is not the same street which he walked a while back. There are certain changes....no... it's not like Hastinpur is in it's worst. But he missing the perfectionism brought by suryanandhan. A kingdom that he dreamt so highly now back to it's original state......

He asked in pained voice , " What happened?? "

Holding his wrist she crossed the door of a nearby shop and shocking him to the core through that entrance they again reached at the court hall of Hastinpur palace. But this time the throne adorned by Jyest kaurava......

Bheeshma grits his teeth in fury and says himself, " I knew...he can't never make Hastinpur a heaven like i have wished......"

His mother's not so pleased voice made him snap to look at her face, " Putr....open your eyes and see the real truth......."

With hesitation he again looked to the throne and another surprise awaited there in form of yudhishtir. How Duryodhan replaced by yudhishtir....he felt a tug in his hand and Daughter of himavan led him outside.........

*******************

Grandsire of kuru clan frowned seeing no change at his kingdom...it remain same as when dritarashtraputr empowered the great kingdom. Both of them are didn't reached upto his level of expectations whereas son of Radha exceeded in every aspects..

Seeing his mother walking ahead he followed her silently and accompanying her like this made him feel blissful. His throat dried as they reached at the shores of Ganga. The water flowed with a special melody at their presence and he want only to merge in this feel calmness forever. He gulped unknowingly at his mother's silence and as if reading his mind a smile bloomed in ganga's face....

With a very tiny spec of gesture she motioned ahead and the water of mighty waves of Ganges raised above infront of him constructing a door for them. His eyes widened in awe seeing the crystal water corridor on other side. Still he hesitate to cross the door and his mother literally dragged him inside....

With open mouth he tried to look back only to understand he caged in between water walls which have only one way ahead. He blinked his eyes in disbelief seeing mirages of various incidents of his life on those water walls. Releasing himself from his mother's hold he walked forward by fixing his gaze on those visions....Ganga smiled fondly seeing her son frowning from the moment he saw pandavas and kauravas in walls........

A drop of tear fell from Devavruth's eyes at the sight of dyutsabha. That smile of affection long gone away from bhagiradhi's face and it marred with disappointment. She said his name to gain his attention,

" Devavruth......"

Sensing the seriousness in his Janani's voice he turned to her in amuse and she kept walking by asking, " So....tell me whom you want to be the king of Hastinpur?? "