PEACE

" Wait!!! "

Pandavas got stopped by a call from behind and turned to the source of voice only to find their cousin come enemy smirking at them. Ashwattama too confused on seeing a smile on his face...a real one...after a long.....
Walking towards yudhishthir he smiled wholeheartedly and stood infront of the elder one with a smirk.

That man who always fond of all his younger brothers too returned a smile of affection and suyodhan says, " So you were serious about stopping war??  "

Lines marred at the face of dharmaputr at the most unexpected question and all he could do was nodding. Cause what he said was the words from heart then....

Shining eyes at his reply suyodhan replies jovially, " Then be it.... Am ready for peace!!! "

His smirks got widened at the number of gasps around him. it's just a beginning only....there is a lot of surprise to all from him. He inwardly laughed and got already prepared for the havoc he himself gonna create.....

Ashwattama was about to ask something when a soldier interfered that small group and he bowed to all royalties. Turning to suyodhan he informed with respect,

" Mahamahim gangaputr Bheeshmacharya seeks your presence my lord!!! "

That was yet another blow to them... Last thing to happen... pandavas with bulged eyes looked each other....first suyodhan agreeing for peace and now pitamah calling him??

Vayuputr asked to ensure, " Are you sure?? Is pitamah asking him or jyest?? "

The soldier said with same respect, " Mahamahim asked king Dhritarashtra and queen Gandhari's son only prince!!! "

Duryodhan narrowed his eyes in doubt...why the grandsire commands his presence? Maybe to laugh at his face for sharing the joy of victory had by his favourite nephews on this eventful day.....let it be....let that crooked man happy for now....cause at the end those devputras might in pain which give pleasure to him for all the life.....

Passing his mother to guruputr he already walked away without saying anything to others. They all looked the man who walked away as if nothing happened after causing trouble to their well working thoughts......

Nakul said, " We should visit pitamah..."

Yudhishthir became thoughtful and nodded in agree by saying, " Let them have their talk and after we should....."

************************************

Gangaputr's lips twitches on the footsteps that heard coming closer...he is coming. The one who considered as born evil to destroy the dynasty.... isn't it truth?? But is he all alone responsible....no...like mother said...he have a significant rule to rotten his character by ignoring him.....

His thoughts broke by the touch on his feets. He impassively gazed at suyodhan who seeking his blessing and for the first time he felt a pang on his chest. The kaurava's face were clouded in agony for his state ....no matter how much he disagree on his words, suyodhan always loved his family to the top except the case of pandavas.... because he never considered them as family......

Once again his thoughts got broken and this time by suyodhan's call, " pitamah...."

" Putr!!! "