INTRODUCTION TO START US OFF :D

Hello! I am Sander or San!

I just wanted to note a few things such as character info for the main two (Ranboo and Tubbo :) ) before you read so please make sure you read this!

—————
Ranboo Info:
Pronouns: He/Him
Looks: Eyes are green and red. Hair is casual light brown matched with his lovely light skin tone.
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself and his few friends. Is incredibly nice and calm but can come off aggressive by accident. He is fun and sarcastic but would never hurt anyone on purpose.
Extra things: Has a tough time seeing the greater things in life.
—————
Tubbo Info:
Pronouns: He/Him
Looks: Eyes are pale light blue. Hair is wavy chestnut brown that is also matched with his beautiful light skin tone. Lol..
Personality: Super hyper, funny, fun, flexible and doesn't put up with anyones bullshit. He has a couple great friends that he respects greatly. Like Ranboo, he can come off strong but he's really sweet and kind when you actually know him. Tubbo would never say anything or do anything to hurt someone. Unless he actually hates them. (xD)
Extra things: Loves to read and lives alone with his three animals.

————-

That's all for now! See you guys in the story(hopefully!) :))

-San<3