Chapter 1- 4.P.M. Shift

Tubbo's POV
(TW: Swearing)

"No! No no! I promise that I will show you my animals one day." I exclaimed into the phone, pulling it close to my mouth as I grinned and giggled. I shifted my bright blue eyes from the computer screen in front of me and to the phone in my hands, going dead silent as I waited for Wilbur to say something. I broke my act and began to laugh, covering my mouth as I leaned back. He cracked up too and it took us a couple minutes to chill out before I spoke up again.
"Alright, I have to...go." I sighed with an annoyed eye roll. I leaned over my bed side and picked up my phone charger before bringing my head back up. I attempted to tuck a strand of my chestnut brown hair behind my ear as I plugged in my phone so that it was ready for work.
"Oh nooo, whyy?" I heard Wilbur whine sarcastically. Stupid British fuck.
"I picked up a weekend job for fun." I explained as I gently closed my laptop. "And don't you dare start teasing me, asshole." I muttered quickly before Will could come back with his snarky responses.
"Fine whatever, just know I'm not laughing on the outside.." Wilbur exclaimed into the phone. I was about to smile before he added the whole not laughing on the outside shit, making me shift and now have a glare.
"Oh fuck you, bye." With that, I tapped my screen and heard the beeping of the phone, indicating I had ended the call successfully. Now for my new job! I spun a 180 degree angle before pressing my hands into the mattress and lifting my body off, letting the carpet warm up my feet ever so slightly. The carpet was really warm, oddly... I moved over to my closet, taking my bangs out of its clipped-back position and tossing the black clip onto my bed. My bangs fell over my eyes, making me huff as I ripped open the closet doors. Revealing my massive amount of clothes. I giggled to myself quietly, hunching my shoulders before I began to search around for my classic tux. I wore it at work since it was a horrible suit for sitting but really comfortable for moving around and constant walking. Finally, I spotted the thing, picking it out of the closet and throwing it over to the bed. I knelt down to the ground where my shoes were and decided on my white platforms. They were only 2-inch but I still freaking loved them. Finally, I went over to my bed and placed the shoes on the ground so I could slip into my suit.

————

(This is le suit!^^)———

———

I stood in front of the mirror, not sure if I should keep my sleeves up or down at this point. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged it off before walking over to my bathroom. I flicked on the light and stood at the sink, opening the drawer off to my right and pulling out my hair brush and my toothbrush. My other hair supplies were already dumped all over the counter as the bag somehow ended up on the floor. I mentally groaned, knowing I'll be cleaning it up later since my getting ready time is a bit slim. For now, I shook it off, beginning to prepare myself to look more presentable. I had put my hair in a fluffy grown-out type look which took fucking forever then proceeded with my other things.

10 minutes later and I was now rushing my ass out the door because my stupid head lost track of time. I slipped on my shoes and zipped them up before yanking my coat and keys off the hooks next to my front door.
"Fucking hell, second week and I still manage to be late." I cried out loud, even though my house had no one in it except my cats and my one dog who was dancing next to my feet as if she were coming with me. I finally left the house, pulling the front door shut and quickly locking it behind me. I toppled down the porch stairs and raced to my little old car, ripping the door open and throwing my body inside. My mind is screaming one word: Go!

>>>>>>>>>>>>

First chapter! :) Feel free to leave a vote and/or comment. I really do love reading them. c: If you spot any mistakes in names or words, let me know in a kind manor x) <3

Have a good night or day!!<33

-San :)