Chapter 10-Zero Regret

Ranboo's POV
(TW: Swearing, Fluff)

I felt myself begin to panic. This happened in movies. Was this real? Was he really-was I ready for-? What is.. OKAY, I'm freaking out for no reason. He's just a friend that is really, really close to me..not looking at my eyes and is okay with being towered over. This is fine. My neck started burning weirdly hot and the air shifted into a sona. God I'm pathetic, maybe I'm reading his actions wrong. No, I am absolutely not. What other reason would he be this close? Tubbo's face only inched closer, his other hand now resting on my shoulder.
"Tubbo.." I whispered, trying not to sound like a stupid little girl but it was really, really hard at this point. His pale blue eyes shot back up, meeting my gaze for a brief moment. He exhaled/chuckled with a small smile.
"Let's hope I don't regret this later." He replied, matching my tone through a sigh. I furrowed my brows confused.
"Regret what-?" I began but was cut off by a pair of lips pressed quickly against mine. I leaned forward off the car window, feeling his arms move up and hug around my neck tightly. I was still holding the steering wheel with one hand with my other pressing into the  side of his headrest attached to the passenger seat as support. He wasn't a slow kisser, aka the complete opposite of me. After a few seconds of 'Jesus Christ's' running through my head, Tubbo pulled away. We both stared into each other's colourful hues, trying to hide the fact that we were also heaving for air.
"I can say I do not regret that. Holy shit." He laughed in disbelief, his arms sliding down till his hands were resting on my shoulders. I felt a wave of shock run through my body with his touch along with my head still processing what the hell just happened. In my car too! Wow, I feel like I'm in highschool again.
"That was amazing. A-And I'm..not just saying that." I breathed, leaning back in my seat. I then took my fidgety hands away and resting them in my lap. His arms retracted with my pull away, hugging around his stomach.
"I-..my way of saying thank you I guess." He joked with a loveable grin. I cracked up into a small laughter, him joining in shortly after.
"I hope you don't say thank you like that to everyone." I commented, narrowing my eyes while lifting my rainbow coloured slushie out from the cup holder and taking a brief sip. lol I'll  He started cackling, cupping his hands over his face and shaking his head in disagreement.
"No, no, no! I promise I don't." Tubbo cried through his contagious laughter. I tried not to choke through my splits of laughter, placing my hand over my mouth as a way to quiet myself.

—————————

It took us a couple minutes of joking back and forth paired with uncontrollable laughter before we finally calmed ourselves.
"Do you want to get a closer look? Or I can take you home now." I said through a self-relaxing exhale, letting a reassuring smile peek through my teeth as he looked at me with his gorgeous hues. I could tell he was weighing his options by the expression of concentration laced upon his face.
"It's cold but as long as you're there I will be fine." He shrugged with a charming grin. I was still thinking back to the kiss but I reluctantly tried to ignore it for now by subtlety tossing my head. My thoughts scolded me, telling me It's a subject I would definitely melt over later.
"Well of course I'm going to come with you, who do you think I am?" I retorted sarcastically, sounding slightly offended as a joke of course. He scoffed with an eye roll, reaching his hand towards me and cupping it around my upper neck. I shivered as a result of the coldness in his touch, his hand felt like ice.
"Then we don't have a problem. Let's go." Tubbo replied, sliding his soft palm down my neck and patting my shoulder before he pushed open his car door and began to crawl out. I shook off whatever that was, not impressed by him leading me on there. I huffed defeatedly and followed his actions. Climbing out of the purple car by pulling my long body out then dusting the wrinkles out of my pants and sweater. I combed my fingers through my hair and made my way to the other side of the short vehicle, where the petite British boy was waiting for me. Once I was close enough to him, I reached my open hand out and with a few seconds of processing he lit up, gladly accepting by placing his own hand within. I pulled him closer than led him towards the cliff side where there were bars surrounding the edge to ensure you didn't fall. As we approached, he dropped my hand thoughtlessly and raced over to the bars. He started leaning over and trying to get the best few. I picked up my calm walking pace into a sprint then slowed shortly after to stand beside him, keeping myself alert in case he leaned a little too far.
"Careful, don't fall over the edge please." I requested sheepishly, grasping his forearm and pulling him off a bit. Tubbo giggled mirthfully when he hunched his shoulders and hopped off the creaky black bars, standing close to my side and interlocking our fingers. I took that quiet moment to admire his angelic features before he then began pointing out random things, such as cars and buildings. Most of them I couldn't even see but remained to act as if I did.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Thoughts????? Omg this story is going to be long 💀
I'm also watching Heartstopper for third time bc it's wayyyyy to damn good🏳️‍🌈♥️

Have a good night/day!!!!!!<3

-San :)