Chapter 2-Eating Out

Tommy's POV
(TW: Swearing)

"Wait-so what is this place called?" Ranboo questioned from the back seat. I sighed sharply and rolled my eyes playfully, he is full of questions tonight.
"It's called the Steak House Restaurant. Really well-known for its, believe it or not, steak." I told him, watching as Niki took a left into the parking lot that was pretty busy actually. Ranboo went quiet and leaned back in his seat.
"I'm so excited!" Niki stated joyfully as she put the car into park. She ended up finding a parking spot that was really close to the entrance. I began to gather my wallet and keys before all three of us started getting out of the car. It was fucking hallarious to watch Ranboo, Mr.6'6, get out of a 5'1 car. I was laughing hysterically which resulted in a smack to the back of the head from him afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranboo being the gentleman that he is, held the door open for us as well as a couple that came in shortly after us. Niki thanked him and I just marched in there like a prince, which we all knew was just a joke. The place was busy as music, loud talking and yelling filled my ears while the rich smell of food filled my nose. This place was great already. As Niki and I spoke, my eyes would wander over to Ranboo here and then. Poor guy has been having some issues in his life recently and as his best mate, I was used to checking up on him. On a completely unrelated note, we only stood there for around 5 minutes before a waitress came over.
"Hello guys! Table for three?" She asked happily, pulling out a couple of menus. Niki nodded and smiled. I smiled and Ranboo just hid behind us, his inner introvert pulling through.

The really kind young lady settled us in a booth sort of away from other tables, a light hung down and added a nice vibe to the whole area. I was on one side by myself while Ranboo and Niki were opposite of me. We each snatched one of the big, laminated menus and began to scan them over. They had really good stuff on this menu, jesus. Half of it I had never even heard of before. Wow!
"So-" I began but stopped when I looked up and saw Niki gazing past me with the brightest smile across her face. "...what?" I mumbled, leaning forward before twisting my upper body to follow her gaze. It was towards the kitchen door. The heck? I took a longer minute to stare at the area before spotting Niki's target.
"No fucking way! I didn't know he worked here!!" I exclaimed, my tone full of joy. I put down my menu and watched one of our really good friends, Tubbo, talking with a couple of the other waitresses.
"Me neither!" Niki replied through a mirthful giggle. I then got an evil plan as a way to get his attention. I lifted my index finger and thumb to my mouth, setting them up between my lips as I got ready to whistle. I then felt a hand reach over and try to pull my arm away. I looked over and saw Niki glaring at me yet the smile was still there.
"Tommy, no! You're going to embarrass him!" Niki hissed as I pulled against her attempt to stop me. I smiled at her and giggled.
"That's the point." I slurred through my fingers. I leaned sort of outside of the booth and faced towards Tubbo's direction before exhaling, making a loud and rich whistle.
"He's going to hate you.." I heard Niki whisper through a disappointed sigh. All the waitresses and waiters including Tubs turned to us and so did a couple of the tables around us. Sheepishly, I began to wave like the fucking idiot I am.

>>>>>>>>>>

I've had a busy day and finished a chapter so what better way to end the day then to post something. How are my readers doing? Anything funny or stupid happen??

Have a good night/day!!<3

-San :)