Chapter 15-Two Men, One Car

Ranboo's POV
(TW: Swearing, Hospitals, Possibly Fluff)

My head was stuck on worry for Wilbur and Tubbo. Tubs was shaking almost the entire ride as well as very..quiet. But we were here now, sitting in silence and staring out the windshield that faced the hospital. Some windows were dark while others poured out bright light. I hitched my breath, reached under the wheel for the keys and flicked off the ignition.
"Should I..-"
"Let's go." He huffed, cutting me off and beginning to unbuckle his seatbelt. I didn't push the conversation further, taking the keys out and following his actions. My neck was extremely stiff from my horrid sleeping position last night, making it hard for me to duck through the car door. I grasped onto the door and hauled myself out, slamming the door behind me then taking a minute to lock it. Tubbo was already walking towards the entrance, not even waiting for me. Did he want me to come with him? Did he want to keep everything on the down low or what? I shook it off and furrowed my eyebrows, stuffing my keys into my jean pockets and beginning to make my way to the entrance as well. Tubbo had his hand on the door handle but froze. Concerned, I picked up my pace to a light jog and was soon only a foot or two behind him. With a sharp inhale Tubbo turned to me, back pressed into the door with his handsome blue eyes gazing up at me.
"Can we..just-not say anything..about last night." The petite boy requested quietly, with a tired and guilty expression. My christmas coloured eyes looked away for a brief moment then I sighed quietly. Knew it. "I just don't want to put more on Tommy's plate. He already had to deal with Wilbur and was practically having a panic attack on the other line and-"
"You don't want him to stress about us too. I get it." I cut him off calmly, in an understanding tone as I picked up my head and returned his stare with my own fixation. I personally didn't think it mattered but clearly it did to him so I put on a small smile and refused to fuss about it.
"I will tell him later, I promise." He told me in a whisper-like tone as I felt his soft hand touch the side of my arm gently.
"Yeah, okay. Let's go inside now." I said in a tone that came off sort of disappointed. I just shook it off before ushering him to go inside. Tubbo frowned slightly before turning around and pulling the door open. We both stepped inside, being washed over with warm air and the sounds of constant talking and beeping as well as screams. Just one scream, echoing through the halls. I wonder what the hell was happening there.
"I need to see him!"
"Mr. Minecraft, you need to wait a couple more minutes."
"You've been telling me that for TWENTY MINUTES!"
Tubbo's eyes darted around in a panicky way then he began to sprint down the hall. I was guessing he recognized the raging British tone as well. I chased after the shorter one as he zipped around corners left and right. I tried to keep up with him and not run into any nurses along the way but it was hard to keep up with him when the shorter was only getting faster. Eventually both Tubbo and I entered a lobby area and he slowed down. I was very close behind him as we approached the blonde boy and nurse. Tubbo put his hand gently on Tommy's shoulder, pulling him a step back.
"I'm sorry about him, just a long morning. Please just let us know as soon as you can." The smaller one suspired calmly. The nurse smiled painfully before prancing off and disappearing around the corner. I stood a couple feet away, fiddling with the car keys between my fingers. I watched quietly as Tubbo turned Tommy to face him then pulled him into a tight and brotherly hug. Tom glared towards the floor, wrapping his arms around his friend and resting his chin on Tubbo's shoulder.
"He looked so sick.." I heard Tommy mutter sadly. Tubbo patted his back reassuringly.
"He's going to be just fine. It's just a broken bone." I heard him mutter in response to the taller man. Tom sighed rather heavily then his ocean blue eyes lifted and spotted me as I felt my hands squeeze around the keys. I swallowed hard, knowing he wasn't going to be too happy with me either. Judging by the really..really scary glare he was projecting in my general direction. I watched him pull away from Tubbo, turning to me with a dirty look.
"Where the fuck were you? Why didn't you pick up your phone?!" Tommy spat aggressively. I awkwardly looked away from him and down at the floor. The floor was dirty and scuffed up, cracks mixed with the painted stripes scattered around.
"Tom, don't be rude.." I heard Tubbo whisper to him cold-bloodedly. I could almost feel the holes Tommy's glare was burning into my skull, as if it hurt to think.
"I was...out." I spoke calmly through a not very stable exhale, lifting my colourful hues to meet his. Tommy looked like he was about to lunge at me like an enclosed animal but right before he could pipe a word in, another tone spoke up.
"Mr. Soot is ready for visitors."

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey! Sorry about the late update again..😭💀
This week has been so busy.

Have a good night/day!!<3

-San :)