Character Background

Name: Tachibana Reimei

Age: 17

Height: 5'9

Birthday: April 7

Vision: Electro

Favorite Food: Any kind of ramen

Least favorite food: Suspicious Food (by Ayato in particular)

Background:

Tachibana Reimei hails from a fallen clan that was under the Tenryou Commission. The fall of the Tachibana Clan occurred a thousand years ago. According to the records, there is a hidden plot of revolting against the Kujou Clan back then.

The plans were traced back to the Tachibana Clan and they were exiled from the Tenryou Commission.

The Tachibana Clan is known for their sword techniques of being straightforward yet elegant at the same time, this gathered respect and awe from the people of Inazuma and was even praised by the Raiden Shogun by saying, "Elegant, straightforward, free, yet still full of discipline and restraint. I bet the Anemo Archon will be delighted if he ever sees this sword art."

Despite being a noble, they were branded as outcasts and insults were thrown towards them. Eventually, the members of the clan left Inazuma and scattered across Teyvat.

At the present day.........the Tachibana Clan were still an outcast. The people of Inazuma didn't have any problem with them, except for the Tenryou Commission, especially the officials of the Kujou Clan who are still paranoid about the Tachibana Clan planning on fanning the flames of revenge, even though the Tachibana Clan never harbored any revenge within one thousand years.

This history became a burden for the young Reimei. When he was just 7 years old, the Tenryou Commission arrested him just for "stealing" bread. He was locked up in prison for three days without food and water. He was released soon after a mysterious person pays for his bail.

Reimei is the eldest among four siblings. One younger brother and two little sisters. Despite being treated harshly, they decided to continue living on a quiet life.

One day, Reimei wanted a change of scenery, so he went to the sea and he reached out his hand feeling the wind pass him by saying.......

"If only I was free, but I don't have that right."

"Ever since I was born, I didn't have the right to live a normal life."

"I ONLY WANTED A BETTER LIFE FOR MY BROTHER AND SISTERS! IT'S FINE IF THE WORLD DENIES ME OF THAT LIFE BUT NOT MY MOTHER AND MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS!"

"THEN IF ONLY! IF ONLY! I WASN'T JUST BORN THEN!"

"ARCHONS! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, PLEASE........!"

"Just let my little brother and my little sisters live the best life. It's enough for me."

After venting out all of his emotions, he went home but what welcomed him was, his family under the rubble. His mother lying dead over a pool of blood. His younger siblings also dead. All of them died when the debris from an earthquake fell on their home.

When he witnessed the horrible scene, he wanted to scream with all his might, because the only precious things he only has left, was taken away from him.