Character Skills and VL

Basic Attack: Tachibana-ryuu: Ranryū.

Performs normal attacks with his sword. Whenever Reimei's HP is 50% or above, his attack speed will increase. If HP is lower than 50%, Reimei's crit rate will increase based from his missing and max HP by 10%.

Elemental Skill: Tachibana-ryuu: Enrai

Tap

Dashes forward that can deal Electro Dmg.

Hold

Gathering the might of Electro, Reimei unleashed a thunder cluster that deals Electro AoE damage in a circular area. The damage dealt is proportional to Reimei's max hp.

Elemental Burst: Tachibana-ryuu: Takemikazuchi

"No matter how hard I scream, my voice wouldn't even reach the gods."

Performs an upward slash that launches enemies to the air to deal Heavy Electro AoE Damage.

After casting this skill, Reimei enters the Tachibana-ryuu: Shunrai state which allows Reimei to jump in to great height and attack in mid-air for the duration of the skill dealing heavy Electro dmg. When the skill ends, Reimei will perform a unique plunge attack that deals Electro AoE damage.

Passive 1: Tachibana-ryuu: Shiden

After Remei casts Tachibana-ryuu: Takemikazuchi, he can shred his enemies defense by 15%.

Passive 2: Raisen

Gains Electro infusion for 8 seconds after casting Tachibana-ryuu: Enrai. Grants Reimei an additional 10% Electro dmg and 10% crit rate after his Elemental skill is cast.

Voicelines:

About Kaedehara Kazuha

A wandering samurai, huh. How I wish I can also be like him, wandering the world.

About Kujou Sara (Tenryou Commission)

I will never forgive the Tenryou Commission for dishonoring my family. It doesn't matter even if they were adopted or not.

About Kujou Sara (Blind Devotion)

Tch. Serving in as an oppressor's right hand.........no matter what generation, they always stayed the same, like those people who humiliated my clan back then.

About the Raiden Shogun (Hatred)

My clan served her........once. When my clan pleaded for mercy, she didn't even say anything that can help my forebears. Indirectly, because of her, my family was treated like garbage. Tell me......

"Is she even a god worth serving for?"

In my eyes, she's only useless. A useless Archon.

About the Raiden Shogun (Vision Hunt Decree)

Heh, I would say that she even caused further destruction for her nation. But you know what, I guess Inazumans also deserved it, I guess it is fate.

About the Raiden Shogun (Ei)

The true Raiden Shogun........

I don't care about her. It's her fault for all the misfortunes that my family went through. Puppet or not, the fact that she is still the one who could save my family but didn't choose to take action, I have nothing but disdain to her, not like my ancestors.

About Yae Miko

Her? Pffft. Twisting words, plotting behind the scenes. A total waste of time. You know, in order to avoid falling into her traps, the best way to do it is just ignore her, that's it. If she ever forces you on to fall on her trap, then I suggest that you say, "I have more important things to do." After all, you really do have important things to do.